First experiences of a gay couple

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dzséti, Jul 24, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    I'm now in the second round of orgasm denial. Never dreamed it could be so wonderful. The first round lasted 15 days for which I was caged only for the second half while waiting for the cage to arrive. Managed to be disciplined for the first half.

I think that I drove my boyfriend crazy with my incessant talk of sex, arousal and wanting my volcano to explode with joy. Just couldn't stop myself, but sensing his disapproval, I have managed to reduce how much I say, although it is constantly on my mind. Night and day, day and night, but frankly just a wonderful feeling of desire.

This whole crazy idea came from me and I have had to convince him that however many times I say I want release, he should know that deep down I need the denial. He has taken this quite seriously and is taking cues from me as to how long each round of denial should be. But of course it's his decision and he will make the judgment call as to when I really should enjoy the release.

He refuses point blank to tell me how many days I will be in denial for, which in itself excites me. I have said that I am expecting to go for maybe 28 days in this second round, but yesterday, after telling me again to be patient, he indicated that I might need extra patience. I get the feeling that I may well be going beyond the 28 days and with his continual refusal to give even an idea of how long I'm wondering whether this may turn out to be months not weeks.

Our sex has changed and focuses even more on my arse, which works well for me as I am a gay bottom. I am occasionally fisted, but now this has turned into a regular event. He really knows how to gently pressure my prostrate and when he gets to my sweet spot, it just flows and flows out of my cock like a stream. I'm not sure whether this is pre-cum or cum itself. It's probably both. Such a new feeling for me: the flow is almost as though I'm pissing, but it's not piss, but (pre-)cum. I just love it.

But what is even better is that I still feel horny. After he's played with me and emptied his huge load into my arse, it's time to relax a little before having even more fun. This is generally when I start to masturbate and he awakes from a doze to take over also roughly playing with my nipples. But now I've come to appreciate why he leaves my cage on during sex: while he's dozing I've taken to playing with my cock through the cage ... and I'm sure that in this highly charged state I would cum within seconds, if it weren't for the cage.

If he ever takes the cage off, we'll have to work out a way to stop me playing with myself while he dozes.

I have had one orgasm, which was at the end of the first 15 days. Wow what a feeling: it felt like i would never stop; and after being milked before he turned to my cock, I was just amazed that I had more left to squirt ... and really wanted to too. Wow ...

Now into day 12 of the second round and have the feeling that this is going to reach the one month maybe even two month point. Although feel a desperate urge to cum I've started to enjoy the oxytocin-induced stronger bonding with my boyfriend: it's almost enough (though never quite enough) to caress every part of his fantastic body.

Loving it, but wondering whether I can stay the course to the one month point :)

2. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    This is my caged cock on the 12th day of round 2

3. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    It becomes so addicting, and maddening! The constant struggle of desperately wanting to cum, and yet wanting the continued lust of being denied at the same time! so much fun! And when none of it is in your control, it’s perfect! Enjoy your ride

Bill249017 and Jail Bird like this.
  4. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Yes, the contradictory feelings of so desperately wanting to cum, but adoring a state of euphoria. For the time being I think I'll be the one that's ridden :D

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    Just stick with it, and keep doing what the doing and you will make it no problem! And it is amazing the effect it can have on you! And I agree about the anal play, I’m a big fan of large toys/plugs and fisting, and madam is to, as soon as she made me orgasm from it she said there was no need for me to touch my penis.

6. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Yes, it seems that my cock is becoming a redundant asset, just something to be caged and forgotten about. Although it does keep reminding me :D

7. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    That feeling that you don’t know whether you need to pee or cum but you can’t do either… but the pleasure won’t stop! It’s incredible!
    My wife just gets it right where I need it. At some stage I’ll actually fulfil her desire (and mine) and cum from it but for now it works.

I’ve had guys before and frankly, I felt like a disappointment girl, fucked and abandoned. Like I don’t need your full length thrusting as hard as it can. Poking me in all the wrong ways is not what I’m after. Find where it works and satisfy me too. Selfish pricks lol.

8. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    Sorry, you are born with a small package.. it has no other use other to pee.. it deserves to be righfully jailed..

9. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    I am being put in my place Quite right :D

So you want me locked too, @Andy88?

Bill249017 likes this.
  10. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    Tom Harris, true42 and dzséti like this.
  11. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Yes, that's the one I have. Apart from the size (it is too big) I like the bars going length ways: I can pull back my foreskin and really clean the head

I saw this one https://www.bon4.com/ which also has length way bars, bit seem closer together so cleaning may not be as easy. Also it's 10 times the price

12. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Found this one on Etsy. Don't know, if anyone has any experience of it. Affordable, lengthway bars and a big choice of ring sizes. Not sure whether I should choose the 80mm (base ring to end) or 68mm version

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1249535006/male-chastity-devicemen-cock

13. King Hippo

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I tried to shoot you a messenger instead of this, but maybe this is better. If you plan on doing this long-term it makes sense to get something that fits really well. It's like buying a good pair of shoes, might cost a lot... but it's your feet we are talking about.

If I am wrapping something like this around my manhood... The price doesn't concern me, lol. It is good to use a couple cheaper devices though to get a feel for it though.

Tom Harris likes this.
  14. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    My current flaccid length varies a lot. Currently it is about 1cm (10mm) from the end of the current big cage. The longer Etsy cage (80mm) would be about 1cm (10mm) shorter than my current flaccid length

20220725_181948.jpg

15. King Hippo

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I mean... everyone varies in size throughout the day... I just try to take my smallest possible size and use that for my chastity model when I order something custom. I generally wear the more open one unless otherwise told...

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/albums/current-devices.5790/

And the "cage" partition of the smaller one is only 1 1/2 inches. I am pretty packed into it at times, but there are also times when it is a really snug perfect fit.

Tom Harris, true42 and dzséti like this.
  16. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    To be the most comfortable you want something that fits on your flaccid penis when it is small.

dzséti likes this.
  17. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    I'll get measuring the various flaccid states. Thanks :)

18. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    Welcome and good luck! I have a few thoughts: 1) The longer you stay locked, the more you should consider investing in a tailored cage, based on your measurements. If you hope to go more than a few weeks, I guarantee you'll appreciate a better fit. Just from the photo, it's obvious your current cage is too big, as others have mentioned. But thats just a start. There are multiple companies that make personally-fitted cages listed elsewhere on this site. I recommend checking them out. I am in an Evotion Bijou, anchored to my piercing. Which leads to #2: 2) for security, and the mental certainty it brings, consider a piercing and a cage anchored to it. There are 2 types: PA and Frenum. I have a frenum, which works well for me, but most people here recommend a PA. Most of the major cage manufacturers design cages for both. 3) My chastity journey began when I was 57. I was completely straight, and never had even considered a gay sexual encounter. But, after being locked 24/7 for awhile, I began to re-examine that. My anus became my primary sex organ. My wife encouraged me to feminize-first by wearing panties, later by fully crossdressing. We once went to a costume party with me dressed, and a guy hit on me! (I had gotten a makeover at a local shop, and I did look pretty good, at least IMHO, LOL) While that was surprising by itself, even more unexpected was the fact that I was at least somewhat turned on by it! I haven't acted on that, and am still completely dedicated to my wife. However, she now takes me regularly with a strap on, during which she will tell me things like, "I bet you wish this was a real cock, don't you?" because she knows it's a turn on for me. I doubt I will ever have an actual same sex experience, but chastity has certainly made me look at things in a different way.

Eric Ny, Bill249017 and dzséti like this.
  19. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    What an honest post about your experiences ... and thoughts on how to get the right cage. I'll certainly go smaller, but am a little fearful of piercing. Never ruled out, just not there at the moment

Many thanks :)

20. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Its not my calling.. its your slave master’s.. if he intends to.. my wife would castrate me if i keep a naked male slave boy locked up in the cellar.. or maybe lock me together with you in the cellar.

Mistresspheonixslave likes this.
  21. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Starting to sound interesting :D Won't tell your wife. Not sure my BF would happy with this ;)

Eric Ny likes this.
  22. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    The simplest solution would just be to put your finger in the end of the cage and push your cock towards your body. See how much room you can make. Then measure the amount you need to take off based on the cage you’re in. It will seem like it will be way too small, and may feel snug for about a day. Far more comfy though… and after a month you’ll need a smaller one!

Obviously ordering one will be much easier once your let out of Andy’s cellar!!

Andy88 and dzséti like this.
  23. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    After many measurements and a little squashing as you suggest I've settled on a 60mm cage, which is 10mm shorter than my shortest flaccid without squashing

You're probably right that later I will need an even smaller one later

Nice that people are enjoying me being locked up in Andy's cellar. Enjoying the thought of it myself. Nothing is too demeaning for me :D

Eric Ny likes this.
  24. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Day 14 without release and I've just had the most amazing sex :)

My BF was quite tired so just lay on his back and expected me to make the running. After a lengthy bit of foreplay he asked me to sit on his above average tool, which, of course, I was extatic about doing

The only thing he did was to move (yes, everybody) my overlong cage to a position that would be comfortable for both. He still doesn't take it off and reminds me that I was the one that asked to be caged

Unlike last time there was no milking of my prostrate so I was bursting to orgasm. Whether I faced forward or back, his cock always found my sweet spot, never enough to milk me, but always enough to feel euphoric with every thrust

It wasn't long before he shot his load and lay back to relax. I lay down next to him and cuddled him so, so tightly. I'm always so desperate to do this since being denied my own orgasm. The oxytocin high methinks

He wanted to shut his eyes and I had to keep still, but these waves of full body "orgasms" kept hitting me (I've had the same feelings before using a prostrate massager). These are not orgasms with ejaculation, but my whole body goes into spasms and my breathing stutters. And the more I tried to relax (and not disturb him) the more these waves kept hitting me. It was heavenly

Has anybody experienced these?

Eventually I did quieten down, then a little later - just to tease - he fondled my balls hanging from the cage

That was it. No more sex, no release and I continue to count the days. Tomorrow will be 15, the exact number I had before release in round one, but I doubt very much my cage will be coming off tomorrow :D

Because he won't give me a number I started counting to 28 days, which he has taken as a signal. He's even mentioned that it might be more than this: all I get is "patience, patience"

I told him today I so desperately want him to make me cum, but he's learnt that this is just a spur-of-the-moment request and that deep down I want him to say "no". All I got today as a response was a smile, a hug and the comment that this is what I wanted

So I expect I'll be contuing this post on the future while counting 28, 29, 30, 31... without any relief in sight

Shouldn't complain. It's a wonderful feeling :p

SubPeter likes this.
  25. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    :)

dzséti likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice