Finaly found a key holder, now what?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by deathrage, Jul 18, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. deathrage

deathrage New member

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    So after much patience and allot of luck i have found myself with a mistress who is interested in being a key holder to my fantasy. I have had the fantasy of being locked up for quite a while but have run into a few problems. First time i was ever locked up it did it to myself with a cheep knock off of a CB2000 (i think) however after a few days of getting hard the device split in half at the seam. Even after fixing it up using some zap-a-gap CA glue, i still split the device. So my fantasy ended there. The only other time i came close to being locked up was with an ex who had some serious trust issues and wanted me to wear one becuase she did not trust me, which was not a turn on at all since we were not in any sort of master slave relationship.

Since then i have been wanting, until recently i have made a lady friend who is into all the same things as me and has wanted to try this as well. After talking allot, and due to my past experiences with plastic devices and with the possibility of long term Chasity on the table in the future we want to invest in a nice steel belt. We have been looking at a Steelworxx Steelheart with a PA lock (the PA lock REALLY excites me.....it make it so there is NO possibility for escape without the key.).

One of our challenges is that she sadly had to move recently but we still want to play. Our solution to the problem of needing to be released during emergencies or just whenever she wants me to touch myself is to take a index card that has a unique design or signature (we were thinking i would have a stack of cards already signed dated and numbered by here) have the spare key taped to it with packaging tape in a way that there would be no way to get the key without damaging the card. That way we dont have to invest in those expensive one time use key safes and i have access to the key at any time if needed.

Since this is our first time doing this and it will be long distance what other issues should we plan for? What should we expect? Exc?

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    First thing is getting the device and getting used to wearing it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice