Finally locked again!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by oct29slave, Feb 10, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Well after a few months not involving chastity, my wife has got me back in my cage gain where I belong. We took time off due to medical issues that have healed and then she and I wanted another baby so she had no reason to keep me locked.
    Now that that she is pregnant she is always tired and usually not it the mood. So she and I decided it was time to start again. Of course once I agree all decisions are hers to make.
    We are using a different device this time. It's the holy trainer v2 which I think is fantastic! It's lightweight and the design of the base ring is genius! Oh and we got the black one so I can't see my cock anymore. It's so wonderful! I am scheduled for release on Valentine's day. She already told me that I will be laced tight in her training corset and tied to the bed with my red panties on and my sensory deprivation hood on for as long as she wants! It will be very special since it's been a long time since we played! I wonder how serious she will get?

2. SamanthaCDNJ

SamanthaCDNJ Member

North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    off topic but a question for you... in your profile picture it looks like you have a Mature Metal JailBird on, why the change to Holy Trainer?

we just started with our JailBird this week and also scheduled for Valentines day release, although after talking with my wife this morning i am not sure what that means!

oct29slave likes this.
  3. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    The holy trainer is lighter. It doesn't pull as much on me down there. Also the base ring is a much better design. It's easier to get in and out. Also my wife and I like that we can't actually see my penis. Another thing that is huge for me are night time erections do not hurt at night with the holy trainer. As for the jailbird don't get me wrong it is a great device. We just don't like how hard the base ring is to get off. If I used to big of a ring it would slide around to much. The one in the picture is the smaller one we had and it fits great. If we were to go long term we migt use again. But I doubt it. One thing my wife didn't like was that I could still touch it through the bars. Where as with the holy trainer I can't feel anything unless she allows it.
    Hope that helps!

coffee2sugars likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice