Finally, JackStrap introducing himself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JackStrap, Aug 23, 2010.

1. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    I've been hanging around since February 2010, I think, but never formally said anything about myself.

So, here goes.

I'm fortyish heterosexual white male, working on IT sector as a consultant, about 180cm tall and 0.1 metric tons heavy.

What lead me to chastity is a bit hard to say as I've been a bit perv as long as I remember. I knew about existence of chastity devices and such, just never thought about them in relation to me before I saw a thread about wearing a device in a BBS thread.

Some (few) of the commentators in the thread did have good experiences regarding the effect of chastity to relationship, some were disgusted or even angry, but I got curious. I had had my share of problems in my previous relationship because I had not been able to keep my pants up and/or pay attention to my SO. Now that I have a new relationship, I don't want to do the same stupid mistakes once again. Also, just as importantly, I used to jack off several times a day, and that affected my sexual performance: I was not as good lover as I wanted to.

Now I sure know who holds the key to my private parts and I sure want to keep her happy and joyful. I don't masturbate anymore so my beloved KH has all the sexual energy I have to offer.

She wants me to keep her good practically every day, and I really do not complain :)

I tried several devices but seems that I'm stuck (pun intended) with PA5000.

2. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    0.1 metric tons, eh?
    Oh, brother.

3. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    Ah it's not that bad....

Quote from wikipedia: "The tonne (unit symbol t) or metric ton (U.S.),[1] often redundantly referred to as a metric tonne, is a unit of mass equal to 1,000 kg (2,205 lb) or approximately the mass of one cubic metre of water at four degrees Celsius."

So my weight being 0.1 metric tons equals to 220.45 funny units (us pounds).

"0.1" just sounds so much nicer and simpler.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice