Fetlife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by johnjames55, Feb 26, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    People forget the concept of a melting pot. The best things in life are ones where *thing A* is taken in by someone who has a different take on the world than someone else and then having them combine it with *thing B* to form a whole different and potentially amazing concept/idea.

2. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    Goddess Lucy was my only reason for joining FL and she remains my only interest in the site. I believe she added style, class and intelligence to FL as well as a clear abundance of beauty which became the source of her awesome feminine power.

I was fortunate to receive pictures of Goddess Lucy's exquisite face, I still worship her as an authentic Goddess and I meditate each morning to her divine loveliness and the deep intelligence I find in her eyes. Truly the portals to her soul.

Guest 8311 likes this.
  3. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    That is a part of “the best things in life” I agree. Another part is where a person goes beyond metabolising “thing A” using their pre existing personal perspectives and attitudes, and therefore without their pre existing vantage point being disrupted, and instead “thing A” causes a disruption in that vantage point itself. “Thing B” becomes the alteration in the attitudes of the person concerned.

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    I too have been graced with the beauty of a pic of her.

She is a very pretty lady. Add her smarts and wisdom beyond her years and she’s going to make someone(s) very luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice