fetish

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Beck, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    So you see the word fetish and naturally something in your mind probably rings a bell of shame or taboo. Even if you yourself claim to not have a fetish, you are well aware of what having one might indicate. Or are you? A fetish, or sexual fetish according to American psychiatric whatever is a sexual fixation on a nonliving object or nongenital body part. So, if you have a chastity device on, or keep a key it would be a logical conclusion that you have a sexual fetish. Unless, your purpose for utilizing a chastity device is actually for sadistic or masochistic pleasure. That is another topic those who will diagnose like to apply to anything deemed non typical means of sexual interaction. And what exactly is a typical? Typical is sex for procreation. Any other kind of sex outside of procreation is abnormal according to our world in a straight jacket. Men want to mount women. Women want to submit. Donald Trump is president. BLA BLA BLA. This call for normal is idiocy. But ironically it makes things more fun, doesn't it? The taboo wall gives a direct target for violation. After all, who doesn't love to break the rules non consequentially, or find happiness where others shy away - in that space you have much more room to be free, to be uncrowded, to be undirected. Yes ironic it is. Ironic that for so many here in the CM locking their bits away to prevent normal sexual act completion is the main focus. Perhaps that is because we live in a world that tries to tell us what normal is. I'm not normal, and proud of it. How about you?

boisub and guest 2942 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    Normal is boring

Beck likes this.
  3. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    Well said. Let your freak flag fly, I say.

Beck likes this.
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    Let's see. My wife and I were in a poly triad with her best girlfriend for 30 years of our 44 year marriage. I was a cuckold for a year and a bull for 25 years. We have engaged in various group sex activities most of our marriage. My wife and our girlfriend are bi. the only other two relationships since I was 15 were with bi girls. We have done every fetish you can find on fetlife, even the yucky ones. We don't do normal which is why we started chastity after moving away from our girlfriend 7 years ago. Cannot take the beating I used to when I was younger so we moved away from the S&M which was our primary thing in BDSM. Chastity caters to my sexual masochist needs without the pain.

After we got married, my wife ran into an old friend who asked her who she married. When my wife replied, her friend said, "You married that pervert?". Yes she did, yes she did.

wLOCKridge and Beck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice