Feminization worries

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by trainableboytoy, Nov 25, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. trainableboytoy

trainableboytoy At Your Service...

Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    I want to be able to truly let go, and allow my future KH to take me anywhere she desires, to transform me into exactly what she desires me to be, and to give me no control over her final decisions. I feel like I am so far from that place right now.

Right now, I am trying to get myself comfortable with the idea of being feminized by my future keyholder, should she so desire to train me this way.

I am a very masculine man with no innate desire for feminization. It is not a hard limit for me, just something that turns me off in a big way, sexually speaking. I do appreciate the power of it as a training tool, be it as a punishment, or a reward, depending on the slave's feelings about it.

I don't want to miss out on the KH of my dreams because of my current aversion to being feminized. Its something i imagine i could learn to love, particularly in the context of a chastity dynamic.

I would welcome any advice on things I can do to make myself more comfortable with this. Thank you in advance.:anim_37:

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Don't try to run before you can walk!!!

You will be amazed at what time, communication and training can do for you.

When pet and I entered this world 4-5 years ago it was NO cuckolding, NO pain, NO feminization... these things just *happened* over time when we were ready for them.

Try to live and enjoy the moment and don't look too far ahead.

With the right KH you will find yourself easily doing what She wants, I promise. :manga_devil:

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    trainableboytoy,

Read and reread Mistress Watchful's post often. When I first got into the lifestyle about a dozen years ago, there were many things I wouldn't do or thought were odd. Now many seem normal and I'm willing to do things that were previously hard limits. Don't rush, and don't be afraid to "make mistakes." Learn from your experiences and enjoy the journey.

4. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Hi

I was in the same boat as you before i met my Lady.I had never wore any sissy/womens clothes before but after being in chastity for a while the subject got mentioned. I wasnt to sure at first, but i agreed to give it a go as i wanted to please my Lady.
    She started me off by getting me to buy some panties to wear whilst in chastity, even while i was at work, which worried me a bit to be honest.
    But once they arrived i took to them like a fish to water and really enjoyed wearing them and enjoyed the feeling of them.

Since then i have added a suspender belt and some stockings to my collection and have to send a picture to my lady twice a week of me wearing them.
    I have grown to love wearing them and im waiting on my next sissy challenge off my Lady.
    And i've recently been given a sissy name by one of the lovely goddess's on here.

I think it helped that im pretty open about things like this and being in chastity made me more submissive and willing to do it.

Hope you can take some help from this.

Amber

5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    there are alternatives, trainableboytoy, and feminization is not inevitable...unless you want it. there are many here like Mistress and me who have no interest in femming.

6. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    Hi Trainableboytoy,

You are hot with the new topics aren't you! Great stuff. :D

I've been considering this as well. I'm 6'4" and, although slim, have all of buckley's chance of making a passable girl. Feminisation does turn me on a but though, so I guess we differ there.

I think of it like this: I'm not really into being dressed fem, and I believe that you can be a male sub, with out the need for panties and dresses. However, as a sub, my desire is purely to please my Mistress, and if she would like to see me dressed, then dressed I shall be.

My Mistress is going through a phase of dominance, and enjoying her control.. we went out last weekend and bought enough panties that I have no shortage of girls underwear in my size. We then put all my boy underwear in her draw. I'm not to be wearing boys undies anymore without a good reason. It's still fun at the moment, but in the end I know I will be wearing them because she wants me too. They're not as comfortable as boys undies would be.

I guess what I'm trying to say is go with the flow, and remember we do these things because we love her.

7. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    clarification...of course if Mistress commanded me to dress then i would obey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice