Fancy steel P series

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by CbeltedNJ, Nov 2, 2022.

1. CbeltedNJ

CbeltedNJ Member

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    I know this site is more male chastity so not sure if anyone caught the free streaming of “the delivery” they had last week. But about half way through they had an ad for a new 3d stainless printed model. While they showed the female version a bit more they had a male version as well which is very close looking to the neosteel fun.

cant find anymore details but with neosteel being so disconnected hopefully this will be a good replacement. Did anyone else happen to catch it?
    I was hoping to get a screen grab but it got taken down already

John likes this.
  2. Etner

Etner Active member

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    John likes this.
  3. blanktherubberdoll

blanktherubberdoll New member

Local Time:
    I want one for sure! Fancysteel is who I have been eyeing for my first full belt and I really like the looks of this one.

4. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    why do they still have that crappy pinching lock plate, and the side vent holes make zero sense aside from aesthetics.

Something else that bothers me is that they're still using that unhinged anal ring, which from experience with knock-offs, has a tendancy to rotate and cause digging pain.

Waist belt still looks unergonomic.

The penis tube is really the only new thing here but unfortunately it still looks like they went for a one-size-fits-all approach, and I suspect the intake hole will be a pinch point when excercising, and you can even see the skin poke out in the model pictures. The fact they're still using thin metal for the majority of the parts doesn't help that mindset.

They still have quite a long ways to go before i consider purchasing from them tbh.

5. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    I love my Behind Barz belt but I must admit I find that one very tempting however I like the outer cage of the BB. May end up ordering one yet!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice