Exposed in public

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Knox_, Oct 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Knox_

Knox_ Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    After 2 weeks of chastity, it is time for a meet and play night with @KeyholderD. Preparations have been made. I have obediently brought my necessities with me this day. We are going for a bit of sailing, one of our hobbies. As a first assignment, I have to insert a vibrating remote-controlled plug as soon as I arrive. Last weeks I had to wear these regularly and my @KeyholderD loves to buzzzz me remotely. Once, I mentioned that it would be quite exciting if someone else to controls it. Not knowing that you arranged exactly that for today. Soon the plug starts vibrating. You ask: ‘Does it work?’ Then I know someone else is controlling the plug. Super horny and exciting. We sail away from the harbour. You tell me you have arranged a mistress @MistressAMA from the USA. Wow, how special and a bit humiliating. The plug is vibrating intense, and we drop our anchor on the lake, a quiet spot but also plenty of boats around us. I have to undress, have to wear my cuffs and you apply electrodes to my balls and try out the different modes. Then you take me to the mast. My hands are secured behind the mast. You take a hood out of your pocket and say: 'look what I brought...' The hood goes on, you place nipple clamps on my nipples and there I am: naked, exposed in public, a vibrating plug on the highest setting controlled by someone on the other side of the ocean, electro on my balls and at the mercy of your good will and sadistic plans. After standing like this for a while and being edged you take me to the pilot house of the boat and you continuing to play with the electro. Sadistic and mean. Yet I like it more than I thought. You let me swim around the boat with a string attached to my balls. You keep me close by pulling the rope. When I want to climb into the boat I have to wait, and you give me a golden shower. The evening is still young, the plug vibrates for another 3 hours even when I cook for you. We play intensely. I give you oral pleasure for a long time and you tell me about our fantasy being a cuckold. Maybe one day. After 2 fine ruined orgasms, lucky me, I am feeling a happy man… satisfied...

Thank you so much @KeyholderD and @MistressAMA

2. Knox_

Knox_ Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
  3. KeyholderD

Verified Female

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    It was an unexpected autumn afternoon at the boat on the last day of September. My plans turned out well. You were obedient (most of the time) and underwent the buzzzzing patiëntly. And our special guest joined us with pleasure. Quite sure this experience is in your top-3 right now!

4. Knox_

Knox_ Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you! Definitely in my top 3!!

KeyholderD likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    Sounds like fun, thanks for sharing!

Knox_ likes this.
  6. Knox_

Knox_ Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    You're welcome!

7. Jack Straw 2222

Jack Straw 2222 Active member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Sounds expensive but amazing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice