EXCITED TO BE HERE

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ajf60, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Ajf60

Ajf60 New member

Tradesman
    Central Mass
    Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    Hi I work in construction, am approaching 60, and the Missus is about 10 years younger than me. We’ve been married 16 years. Wife is a product of Catholic schools, and our sex life has been very basic/vanilla. I have always had a leaning to femdom, dunno why, just knows it brings Mr Happy to attention. Finally brought up some of my feelings to the Missus, and got two days of silence/ withdrawness. Then she asked me what my expectations of this were. We had a long talk. Our interests are not exactly the same. I have bought her some books, gave her some websites to check out, and asked her to research this online if she had any real interest in it. Mentioned that she should come to her own conclusions, not just based on my wants. We have agreed that I should get a chastity cage, and get my self abuse under control. This is where we are currently at. Glad to have found this site, and looking forwards to all the people and info that’s available here. :)

QueenOfSwords and 1mlockedup like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion.

Ajf60 likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    Welcome to our community and I think you'll find it helpful. I do like your approach, especially stressing to her that it's not all about you. Good luck.

Ajf60 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice