Excited New Member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slaveboijason, Aug 9, 2017.

1. slaveboijason

slaveboijason New member

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    Hello Community Folks

Am new to the site and can not wait to explore it all, soak up everything it has to offer and get to know a good deal of you. Our common interest and desires are shared here and well, I am more than ready to share myself.

On another note ... On this August 2017 I am in a session at Emlalock and well, seek some assistance regarding requirement links. Not to be greedy or too forward, I hope some of you might help out.

Thanks in advance and really am excited to be here!

slavboijason

https://www.emlalock.com/?page=req&id=4reyf6nxhgt8js0cqxbu

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    Welcome. You may find a few others here who will emlalock you. Glad you are excited to share experiences. However you will find that self locking is a much different experience than most of us have with a key holder. For many of us, orgasm denial is just one part of chastity and not the fun part. :) It is the interaction with your in person key holder that expands chastity beyond just being horny all the time. Enjoy your experience as it is exciting to be locked for the first time. In fact, many of us could not put on our devices due to erections. Ice will help with that. Also if you try to wear your device 24/7 from day one, you are going to run into skin problems and pain. You need to get your skin used to the device over a few weeks time. The pain can be very intense when your skin gets chaffed or infected.

Have an emergency key within reach at all times. Believe me, it is no fun to have your scrotum feel like it is on fire at 2am or when out of your house. Car accidents, balls falling out (while getting a root canal as happened to me) and all sorts of things will require the removal of your device. As we say in the BDSM community, play safe and sane. I learned this as a young man laying on my back on an operating table. Stuff happens that you never thought about. Hope you find other forum members who self lock as their experiences will be closer to yours. Both experiences are valid but different. You will learn that fantasy does not always transfer well to reality. Do what is best for you and not what fantasy based videos and stories present as real. Most of all have fun. When you have fun it does not matter how you live out your fetishes. Good luck.

3. slaveboijason

slaveboijason New member

Local Time:
    Vinny,

Your words ring true. I too am not an unexperienced chastity soul. It has been part of my / our lifestyle for a decade now. Orgasm denial is an extension of control and willing surrender. Both parties are willing participants in the concept .... otherwise it doesn't work.

We have not pushed time for the sake of it ... ie. trying to break personal records for the sake of it. Instead it is about exploring limits, incorporating it into everyday life or simply because no reason necessary. However, 24/7 wear is absolutely no issue at all. Even though I work at a very physical job and am rather busy with many, many other busy activities throughout the days, weeks, months. Having said that, the longest continuous run while in locked down mode was a couple of months over a year. Seemed to be second nature after a while and time, well .... a month was no more viewed as anything like a week. This rang true for the entire time. It all blended, it all was just the way it was .... was normal, accepted and become part of ones identity.

Funny thing is, after the first initial sessions with chastity, we quickly arrived at the point that a security key was no longer necessary. ER doctors have seen pretty much everything and well, I am / was not planning to fly anywhere any time soon.

Am new to the site however and very much looking forward to exploring it more. It is a community we all have common interest in.

slaveboijason

4. slaveboijason

slaveboijason New member

Local Time:
    Vinny,

Your words ring true. I too am not an unexperienced chastity soul. It has been part of my / our lifestyle for a decade now. Orgasm denial is an extension of control and willing surrender. Both parties are willing participants in the concept .... otherwise it doesn't work.

We have not pushed time for the sake of it ... ie. trying to break personal records for the sake of it. Instead it is about exploring limits, incorporating it into everyday life or simply because no reason necessary. However, 24/7 wear is absolutely no issue at all. Even though I work at a very physical job and am rather busy with many, many other busy activities throughout the days, weeks, months. Having said that, the longest continuous run while in locked down mode was a couple of months over a year. Seemed to be second nature after a while and time, well .... a month was no more viewed as anything like a week. This rang true for the entire time. It all blended, it all was just the way it was .... was normal, accepted and become part of ones identity.

Funny thing is, after the first initial sessions with chastity, we quickly arrived at the point that a security key was no longer necessary. ER doctors have seen pretty much everything and well, I am / was not planning to fly anywhere any time soon.

Am new to the site however and very much looking forward to exploring it more. It is a community we all have common interest in.

slaveboijason

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice