Evotion Wearables Custom cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by extranormal, Sep 2, 2015.

1. lockim

lockim Member

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    Yes he says 8ga or larger.
    I agree the plastic seems delicate at my 8ga. But it seems to be holding.
    I'm going to go to a 6ga for the next one I'll order end of summer if I still like this.

2. Drewsie719

Drewsie719 Submissive to Wicked Wifey

Information Technology
    Southern Colorado
    Local Time:
    We just ordered ours as there is too much girth and length to fit into the generic chinese ones or any of the CB series, ends up bunching and wearing sores in the skin. Excited to hear the pleasant reviews, we ended up doing a 10 gauge frenum specifically for anchoring the device. Hoping that the money is well spent on a custom fit device and that it truly holds up in terms of security, I can be a bit stubborn and defiant at times but then again that's part of giving up control.

3. Ollie

Ollie New member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    Evotions Wearables sent amended base and top. I had to pay for a new ring. Sadly you need to be very specific with your order and confirm it all again with email. I had asked to change the PA prong from 9mm to 8mm, whihc he failed to do plus asked if it could be black, but sent original colours I asked for but lighter. He felt Moss Green was bright lime coloured. I class Moss Green as slightly darker green.

I was therefore finally disappointed as I could have sent them back but I had to pay postage to the US and back to UK to have it re-dyed plus pay another $50 to have a smaller prong.

Sadly I wasted my money nearly £400. If I keep with the present cage the prong makes my urethra bleed.

Going to try Lock in Lust when they make larger rings

4. lockim

lockim Member

Local Time:
    Quick update. She let me remove it only once. No issues cleaned then back on. I clean daily using squirting dish soap and using finger and q tip. Have not been able to cum in now five months. Can not tell you how secure and frustrating this is. No smell that seemed to follow the other devices I've had ( they all had to be removed and soaked) the plastic is more dense it seems. The color (blue) has faded more in spots that look like wear marks but no deteration that happened to the Loris device. As far as comfort, I rarely think about it during the day. I have to wear tight underwear or the thing turns around and is uncomfortable. But as long as it's held tight then no problem. I'll update again in a couple of months.

JackStrap likes this.
  5. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    I'll take any chance I get to vouchfor Evotions. It's simply a superior product. But more importantly, a superior customer service experience. We had a total of probably 10, yes, 10 different orders from him to get to where I needed it to be. I won't say he didn't screw any of them up, because he did - sent wrong size, things like that. But he always dealt with it quickly and fairly.

Between the product and the people, I know of no equal to be had. Even good fitting devices caused me issues because I have vericocele that is very easily inflamed. The level of customization he can provide with the 3D printing is amazeballs. if you have any special needs then this is definitely the way to go.

I'll say that I miss the feel and psychological impact of steel. But a weightless, 100% custom in every way, and totally secure device that is backed by a good team is WELL worth the fact that it's not metal.

Steve-0 likes this.
  6. Ollie

Ollie New member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    I am the same.....Evotions did not link emails to my order so changes got missed. He said he does not always pick them up. I could pay $50 for the changes

7. CeeEyeG

CeeEyeG New member

Local Time:
    I will say that having gotten my own version of Evotion the experience has been mixed. The build time was about 7 weeks, maybe a bit more. I guess that is what it is, but not what I was led to believe. I suspect that what happens is that they make them in batch via a 3rd party so they need to wait till they have sufficient orders to make it worth while. This wouldn't be as bad if when they communicated, which they did pretty responsively, they told you that to set expectations.

When it did ship the tracking number was obviously for someone else's order -- across the country. Before I had time to care why my order was coming to me by first traveling 3000 miles in the wrong direction my order arrived.

I got the order, and it took a minute to get it on and figure all that bit out. Once on, it was quite good. Then -- a couple of days later I tried it in earnest for the day. It seemed pretty nice and to be honest I forgot it was there. So far so good, until I tried to take it off that night.

The lock on my device was one of those embedded locks where you stick the locking metal into the hole created by the locking straps around the device, give it a slight turn to engage it, then the key comes out. It is impossible to tell at this point what happened over the course of the day, but I could not get the lock to disengage after a full day's use.

They send you two keys, each with a lock on it, so I was able to mess around for the one that was not in use. I am not an expert on these types of locks, but these seem to be pretty cheap. By way of contrast, the Holy Trainer uses something similar, but the materials and action of the lock seem very much smoother and higher quality. As such, I was unable to unlock the device.

Not being prepared at this point for something permanent, I had to cut the straps to get the device off. The good news is the material they use is very tough! It seems like it might not be but it took an effort to cut through and free myself.

I wrote an email to Evotion on the issue. Not sure where to go from here. Would need replacement straps, but I don't know that I would ever trust that lock again.

Will update this if I hear anything on their side.

KeepupwithJones likes this.
  8. CeeEyeG

CeeEyeG New member

Local Time:
    Oops this was user error. I used the Holy Trainer key in the Evotion lock. In my favor they are the same lock/key.

JackStrap and traveler like this.
  9. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    I got an evotion over a year ago. Back then my piercing was only a couple months old. I could never get the plastic pin to be comfortable. I subsequently got a Lori (works fine) and put a metal pin into my eVotion (works fine too). Now that my piercing is over a year old I thought I would try the evotion plastic pin again so ordered a replacement bottom. Nope, still irritates my piercing or urethra. Everyone is different but I think the plastic just does not work for me.

But wait! eVotion now offers a metal pin

10. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    Is anyone else using the snap tabs with their Evotions cage? I really like the idea, makes it more stealthy, and 100% plastic means no possible issues at airport security. But, the tabs need to be be cut off to remove them, and they're VERY strong. I haven't found the right thing to cut them, having sharp implements pointed at my groin isn't my idea of fun. Any advice and tips from would be great!

11. alan13

alan13 Member

SoCal
    Local Time:
    The yellow one is mine . Fits perfectly.

JackStrap likes this.
  12. thomassub

thomassub Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Just ordered mine. Measurements are not easy to do, as everyone else is indicating as well. In the end decided to build a little model, basically a cardboard tube, to get diameter right. Turned out to be a few millimeters less than I would have defined without the model.

13. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    Try some wire cutters on the tabs.

14. lockim

lockim Member

Local Time:
    repost from another thread.

ill add my 2cents. i have been wearing non stop since January i think... we took it off one time to clean cause I complained enough. cleaned examined and right back on. I did have an orgasm about a month ago.(didn't tell her.) But it wasn't good just OK. almost like it was caused by my head not down there. The frustration is intense sometimes. As far as the device, it is amazing. no way no how removal. I bring a small pair of dikes when I travel just encase it has to be cut off. (I had to do this with a Lori's plastic device last year it was bleeding!) But, if you get the measurements correct, the thing is perfectly comfortable and secure. It has been a constant struggle to find underwear that will minimize it under pants. (another story) Six months so far only minor plastic deterioration and a lot of color fading.
    I'm a PA 8. and fairly small.

SteveJ likes this.
  15. thomassub

thomassub Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Finally the Evotion cage has arrived and I am wearing it. It is certainly too early to judge, but I have some first impressions

- Putting it on: Well, it's a puzzle with 5 pieces, so it's really complicated :)
    - Fit: It's been custom made according to my own measuring. First impression is that it is neither too tight nor too loose, it does not pull on the piercing (frenum, not visible on the pictures as it is completely encased by the cage). It takes a minute or so for the skin to completely move into position, but after that I practically can't feel it.
    - Weight: minimal, one of the key reasons for trying this model (alternative would be titan, but this would drive up the price tag considerably)
    - Size: A bit bigger than I had assumed. Ok under jeans, tighter clothing would not be able to hide it
    - Function: Definitely too early to tell after 2 hours, but there is no obvious way to masturbate or orgasm.

Lets see how it does during sports

More to come

16. lockim

lockim Member

Local Time:
    Still wearing full time. No problems

JackStrap likes this.
  17. Krypto004

Krypto004 Member

Mechanic
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    Love mine. So comfortable. Gone a max of 33 days.

18. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
  19. Krypto004

Krypto004 Member

Mechanic
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    This is brilliant!! The only issue I have with showering with this cage is the brass lock starts to corrode. And you also need to keep it lined with olive oil.

20. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    I bought the clam shell model about 12 months ago and found it pinched between the shells. Then I saw they designed a new one called the Bijou. Bought that 6 months ago and its the most comfortable plastic device I have ever worn.
    I have a PA so I dont use the A ring. My actual device is on the website, the black solid tube with no cutouts in the tube section.
    It has been the answer to when I fly for work or holidays so D can now be confident I remain locked 24/7/365.
    Like all devices, measurement is crucial. We found a tight and long tube with a larger space for the glands works best for comfort and security. I am a grower and find that this prevents any pulling on the piercing.
    Its also a welcome relief from the weight of our Lori's 5A, which is used at all other times.

21. Soft little rod

Soft little rod New member

Tech
    Calif, USA
    Local Time:
    EEB88452-0258-425F-BAC8-F50A88141300.jpeg I love my Bijou, sizing tip.....go small. I ordered mine and it fits good if I’m “chubbed up” but is big when flaccid, if I had the chance I’d go smaller!
    Other than that it’s great, and wife likes it too. Wearing it 24/7/365 as wife has no need for my tiny unit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice