Evotion Wearables 72 hour Bijou Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by bincorona, Feb 15, 2018.

1. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    IMG_2018.jpg IMG_2020.jpg

So I put this on a little over 72 hours ago as I write this.... besides ordering the wrong circumference/diameter ... I have had absolutely zero issues with it so far. Aaand even with the tube being too big for me .. it still works really well and no issues.

Typically with devices in the past, I have found that there is usually a "break-in" period where your body needs to adjust to the new confines and or needing to learn how to move the body and sit and squat and well .... just do life in it. Maybe needing to take it off after the first 6-12 hours ... and then keep doubling the time as the body gets accustomed to it. Well, not this device!

I have been in this for a little over 72 hours at this point without taking it off ... and really I see no reason to take it off yet due to typical issues. NO stressing on the piercing, no pinching of skin anywhere, no restrictions of movement in any way, no stinky smells, no early morning wake ups due to pain, totally unable to stimulate any of the sweet spots and I am already beginning to feel those all over the body tingles of getting really horny and having that great riding the bubble of constant arousal feeling.

Time will tell .. but this thing is off to a great start!

Still waiting to hear back from EW about whether or not I can just order a new cage portion or if I need to do the whole thing.

I will give another update after a week is up .. and try to get some more pics up as well in my folder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice