Evotion Bijou w/ Frenum questions

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Hotones76, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Hotones76

Hotones76 New member

Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    Just got my frenum pierced with the end game of permanent lock up except when wife wants to play. We have been dabbling for a year now with lockup’s in a holy trainer. The longest being 3 months. We are ready to make it permanent and have decided on the Bijou due to its inescapability and lack of ball trap.

My questions.

On the piercing. I was done with a 12g. What would the recommended size be for the final gauge in the device? Would 12 be sufficient or should I stretch to something larger?

Will a larger gauge affect sensitivity?

Does anyone have any experience with measuring for that specific cage?

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats!

Quick version: 12g is minimum. You probably want 8 or 6ga but it depends on your anatomy. See your piercer.

Get a snug fit for a shaft-only device... Just not too tight that it causes edema/swelling. Even a light device can cause issues tugging on the piercing, as it will move up and down. I need a tighter fit when hanging free than bunched up in a ball trap cage. Your most flaccid is under clothes when you’re not looking.

Measure many times!

Long version:

My piercing made this whole thing real, and not a game. I don’t have a frenum. I have a PA. I do have some advice.

Immediate questions thread responders will ask:
    When were you pierced? Are you well healed? Does it feel fragile still, or have you “lost fear” while manipulating it? Did you discuss stretching to larger gauges with your piercer?

And while it is fun and useful to discuss piercings here on CM, but I do suggest seeking professional piercers’ advice. Make sure you’re “sober” and not making decisions while drunk on orgasm denial. My keyholding wife held my hand figuratively and literally to help me through.

The Piercing Bible website (and well written book) by Elayne Angel gives very good advice. I went to an APP shop, discuss final gauge with piercer for placement, and followed healing advice, and have had zero regrets... except not doing it earlier ;)

My advice is to seek information on stretching to large gauges. Do what you’re doing here and get the “average” size frenum piercing people use for chastity.

I quickly found some advice on Axiom Piercing...

“The second consideration is the thickness or gauge of the jewelry itself. The thickness can add the advantage of increasing the resistance against the body migrating or rejecting the piercing or the piercing being ripped or torn if the jewelry is caught on something. However, thicker jewelry will add weight to the piercing which can also increase the risks of problems. I would suggest nothing thinner than 12g and nothing thicker than 8g. Both are thick enough to give us the resistance we need without the weight that may cause issues.”

https://axiompiercing.com/frenum-piercings-beaten-death
    The Piercing Bible doesn’t give a maximum. But 12 is the smallest. Elayne says it’s anatomy dependent (which is most correct)

If your frenum piercing is located in very loose excess skin, you are a better candidate for stretching to a large size.

https://www.piercingbible.com/piercing-information/male-genital-piercings/frenum-piercing/
    Evotion sells frenum secures Bijou devices “up to 6ga” and then also “4ga or 2ga”.

A frenum is different than a PA, but I only felt “safe” from the cheese cutter effect when I went from 8 to 6g. Though that might have been healing time. The tunnel forms a structure around the hole and it takes time.

I’d take your piercing back to the piercer, inspect how it’s healing, and ask how much you can stretch up.

I took mine in a year later and the piercer was very proud to see how well mine healed, and confirmed I could go up to 00 ga, with a warning to stuck with lighter titanium to keep the weight low.

You don’t have to tell them what it’s for if you don’t want to.

3. Hotones76

Hotones76 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for reply.

I can’t descrive the intensity of the feelings knowing this transition is like you said, real and no longer a game.

To answer some of your questions.

Pierced 5 days ago and healing very well. We had protected sex last night with no pain or problems. I have to say it was a definite more intense physical pleasure from the frenum area.

My piercer was also APP and he did briefly talk about stretching but I was so nervous I don’t think I remember much of what he said. I’m thinking to go to a 10 or an 8. But I also don’t want to wait months more to allow time for stretching before we lock up. Hoping to have the Bijou ordered this week and expect a 5-7 week wait. When it comes we both want to lock immediately. Or as soon thereafter as we can. So I need to make the decision on the size to order the bar in quickly...

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    You could ask to order both an 8 and a 10. Small gauge jewelry is cheap. I like bodyartforms and steel navel. Anatometal is my go to manufacturer.

Does Evotion allow you to use your own jewelry for frenums? It appeared to me that It just traps the ball ends of a straight barbell.

You can order the threaded ball ends the normal 8ga size (typically around twice the diameter) and order larger ball ends for the 10 ga. The length matters for frenums too.

Go ask Evotion about this. You’re probably not their first to do this.

But like I said before ...
    I don’t have experience with a frenum - it looked like they take a long time to heal. So take it easy. Keep clean, be gentle. Listen to your body. I get “high” on denial and make dumb decisions. Remember this is for the long haul.

You don’t want to damage what keeps you secure. It’s not yours now anyway ;)

My wife gets very angry if I ignore something and wound myself. It removes her control.

5. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    See posts from @Dr MBogo , he has such a device.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice