Evotion Bijou Pulls on Piercing

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Alexx1874, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Alexx1874

Alexx1874 New member

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    I just got my new Bijou with a PA lock and am very excited to use it, however I found that my corona is able to slip back behind the glans ridge. When I get excited this causes my tip to push the cage forward and puts a lot of pressure on the piercing causing a good bit of pain. I’ve already talked to Andy at Evotion and he’s been very helpful and made some suggestions, but I thought I’d post here and see if anyone else has had similar issues. I just want to make sure I order the right fix since the cost can add up pretty quick if I have to make multiple corrections.

Evotion suggests a tighter glans ridge which makes sense, but I was also considering maybe moving the piercing slightly forward to help keep me from slipping behind the ridge. Just to reiterate, evotion has been great and I’ve had no complaints! Overall I love the way the cage fits and it’s very comfortable other than when I slip back. But I would love to get feedback from anyone else who’s had a similar issue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice