Evotion’s Orion

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    Spent the better part of the last 5 years in an @Evotion. My review(s) are floating around here somewhere. It took a ton of back and forth to get just right, but we did, and it’s been great.

We recently sprang for an update, so grabbed an Orion with Pa. I sent in my previous device so the measurements understandably must be essentially the same. But it fits (me) quite differently. I’ve got quite a bit of skin that protrudes and sits essentially on top of the back of my glans - not unlike how it would uncaged (I’m cut). But Is it supposed to? It doesn’t seem like it based on the measurement diagrams and so on. But it’s not particularly uncomfortable as a result. Though I worry about pinching with impact from @Thatgirl , or even just setting thing on my lap.

Anyhow, what I’m really looking for is some men who have and wear an Orion, and feel they have the fit just right, to shoot me some photos. Before I start making it rain to solve a problem, I figure I should compare notes a bit, as it may not be a problem at all, but the way this device fits people. I don’t know. And there’s nowhere but here to find out!

That said, it’s been a while since I was active here at CM and I no longer know the rules or expectations of decorum. So please, don’t post photos if that’s not ok. Just message them to me.

Thanks gentlemen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice