Ever Experienced Something Similar?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by buildup, May 22, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    #1 buildup, May 22, 2019
    Last edited: May 22, 2019
    A couple of weeks ago, I was in a rush to get somewhere for an appointment some distance away and my Wife was with me. I was driving and I was feeling stressed that we would not make it on time due to our delayed deparure.

About one hour into the drive, still stressed we were going to be late I started feeling super horny. I noticed I was getting an erection: I'm never locked. No matter how much I tried to focus on the driving I thought any moment I'm going to cum. It was so difficult to stop feeing intensely lustful; but very stressed. The lust was hitting me in waves. I managed somehow not to cum; but I looked briefly down at my crotch and noticed a wet stain. My Wife saw me doing this and also noticed the stain. She had a look on her face I had never seen before . It was like an embarrassed or surprised smirk and then she said (apparently stifling laughter) I think you'd need to wear pads.

I felt weirdly embarrassed; but feeling like this and that initial look on her face was a massive turn on. I was 17 days into that period of training. I know that if I could have just stopped the car and walked this would not have happened. What an experience.

Just like to add that my car was suffering from a slight vibration at the time and so I think that played a part. Denial makes my body more sensitive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice