Essex based keyholder?

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by manintyres, Sep 16, 2023.

1. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Good morning,
    I've dabbled with chastity on and off for absolutely ages now and it's time I took the plunge and handed over compete control to a lady keyholder a superior.

As much as the fantasy fodder stuff is great I do live in the real world and if I'm lucky enough to find a keyholder she will be treated as a person first and foremost and not a kink bot or kink dispenser, if that makes sense,.

This next part came from another post where a superior lady posted about a neighbour of hers she has told about keyholding and is looking for potential subs to serve the new lady (if I lived nearer I would have added my name to the list) That gave me this idea for the next part
    Maybe one of the more experienced ladies know of someone who is looking or is curious about being a keyholder and the benefits that it can maybe bring to their lives.

(I fully appreciate that I'm a compete stranger and meets at neutral venues, coffee shops ect for example, will be needed until we both get to know each other better and I'm trusted)
    I'm not going to make any bold claims here but what I will do is promise to do my utmost to please and serve wherever I can.

Im based in Thurrock in Essex and hopefully there are superior ladies in Essex whom I can serve.

I'm happy to answer any questions anyone has

Finally I hope to find a superior, whether new or experienced, to go on a journey with with more then just keyholding and serve her.

Thank you so very much for reading

2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Apologies I forgot to add I'm a 52 year old male and work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (2 days then nights).
    And the main reasons I'm hoping to find a fairly local keyholder is so that she can do things on a whim and not have to do lots of planning, as an example, my superior has had rough day I'm only up to an hour and a half away from going round and giving hugs and support in any way she wishes as needs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice