Erection Denial

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by inuke, Aug 6, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. inuke

inuke New member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Hi there Im new here, and really dont know what i wanna say, but Ive been fantasising lately not about chastity anymore, but about not being permitted to get erected at all, with various punishments especially balls slapping at the smallest sight of an erection.

Id like to know what you guys think of this, Ive been looking for some pictures around this fetish, but its kinda hard to find any with or without being captioned. All i can find is cuckold and chastity which to me it doesnt really express the respect and appreciation you have for your wife.. since its a physical constraingment, not truthful.

In this fantasy Im a husband of a woman, which I must respect and not show any sexual desire of "want to fuck her", I can appreciate the view of her body, and kiss her when she lets me, and I can show that Id love to kiss her body and touch her, but never show that I want to want to fuck her, neither show any sexual arousement for her body, its just an appreciation.

In this fantasy, wives are not meant for husbands to fuck, they are meant to be loved, and respected.. You can not get erected at anytime close to your wife, nor you can masturbate let alone to say you cant cum ^^ your cum disgusts your wife and you are not to cum at any time, not even get erected since its a sign of sexual arousment, and you are not supposed to feel like that for your wife.. you should feel with a permanent lust but not expressing it by getting hard, and she knows it, she just wants it this way..

You see her naked often, and you can see her masturbating sometimes, even help her with something that she might want, but you dont see her with other man, she always goes out to satisfy her sexual needs with other man, you never see it.

So yea theres a lot more to say about it, more details, but let me know what you think,.. Ive tried to find some nice captioned pictures without success, so I decided that maybe Im looking in the wrong places ^^ Id like to see if theres any more people out there with this same fetish.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice