Emotional Instability at six weeks

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by subken, May 4, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    When my wife of 20 years (Dream Girl as I am now required to address her) and I decided once again to pursue a D/s lifestyle which included chastity for me - locked 24/7 - I was determined to make it work. Originally she decided on a two week denial period, but things were going so well that we skipped the first release and went to four, then five weeks, then six. But after five weeks I began experiencing emotional breakdowns and mood swings that I could not control. We are in the midst of a rather stressful situation with one of our children and yesterday I was near near tears, which never happens to me.

My wife, a natural dominant with very keen insight, called a "reflection" time out in which I was given a very hard ass whipping, the hardest she's ever delivered, after which I knelt and kissed and massaged her feet. I can't tell you how much this changed my mood and emotions for the better. Later last night I was allowed to penetrate her and commanded to orgasm. I have had no letdown and am now renewed and anxious to continue my chastity and obedience training, and feeling more than ever that I want to be the best slave husband possible.

So I went 5 weeks and 5 days. Anyone else experienced this type of reaction to lengthy denial? I've read about many here who claim much longer periods so I wonder, with time does it get better or easier? Do some have hard limits where nature takes over in the form of semi-maddness?

2. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    The first time we tried chastity for us I didn't even last 3 weeks, but truth to tell we had a very idealized idea about how chastity would work.
    Later we tried to figure out why it didn't work and read a lot about the topic (something we didn't consider necessary before^^), but even in the end (by that time chastity was part of our D/s relationship for about 5 years) under the very best circumstances I / we couldn't hit 2 month.
    I wasn't close to tears, but at the latest after one month our relationship became more and more complicated. Usually easy tasks withing out D/s play got a lot harder and sometimes nearly impossible to accomplish. Well, maybe I was close to tears in some situations, too, but on the other hand I got quite touchy and snaped on her for...nothing at all. Overall it didn't work out well pushing further and further so we settled for using chastity as another kind of control. Pushing the limits when they showed up, but without the goal of expanding them (by 'force') further anymore.

3. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    We've been practicing chastity since the very first CB2K came out and my previous "record" was about two weeks. Much of that had to do with the discomfort of the device. I finally got used to that but still after five weeks our D/s relationship became difficult too, as you describe. I think we will now settle into four week schedule which I seemed to handle very well. Anything past that and the benefits begin to be outweighed by the negative side effects.

4. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice