Embarrassing situations

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jonny 12, Feb 24, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Jonny 12

Jonny 12 Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    further to my last posting I would like to ask the question again,who has or knows someone wearing a cage had an accident and been taken to hospital and the staff response to it.also what's the situation going through an airport scanner,I realise you can use a plastic tag instead of a steel lock,does your cage still show as you pass through the X-ray scanner,has anyone ever been stopped because of this and what was the outcome,interested to read the replies to these questions of people's experiences.Going on holiday shortly and want to avoid it happening to me.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    First off, most do not go through an x-ray scanner. In fact the scanners are not x-ray machines. Those who are randomly picked or look suspicious will be asked to submit to a pat down. If they refuse that they will be scanned. The new scanners do not show the actually body but rather a generic one with any spots with possible bombs or metal devices, highlighted. The TSA are well aware of chastity cages as well as all sorts of sex toys and piercings. Odds are being body searched are small unless you do not meet the profile of a terrorist, in which case you may be asked for a pat down to show that they are not profiling any particular race or religion. The TSA is a non issue and if you are concerned, take your cage off and then put it on at destination. This is not as much of a problem as you seem to think it is. The 2017 version of the chastity rule book allows you removing your cage when not practical. You need to decide if you are more into the cage or chastity. Some guys are more into just wearing the cage as long as they can. Some enjoy trying to escape from it all the time. We all view our cages differently. I take mine off when not practical to wear it because I am not going to give myself an orgasm while it is off.

So you are mistaken about the use of x-ray machines. They are not what the TSA uses. Only a few selected people go through scanners. The rest go through metal detectors. The TSA is aware of chastity devices and sex toys. You can tell them you wear it for religious reason and if you are one of the few they select for closer examination, the worst that you can expect is for them to ask you to drop your pants in private. No difference than dropping your pants for a doctor and who gives a darn what they say after you leave. You are over thinking this and making it a bigger deal than it is. Easy solution is to take it off before you go through security and then hit the bathroom and put it back on afterwards. What is the problem in doing that?

3. jetertherat

jetertherat Member

TMI
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Why is this embarrassing? Who cares? Think of the device as jewelry. I wear mine everywhere now (2-weeks). I have a doctor appt soon and will tell her and then ask her if it is impairing any body function or anything else. Dont worry be happy with your decision.

4. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    While I may generally agree with what you have said, and nomenclature aside, this is not my experience lately.. in most airports I've been through lately (on the East-coast at least), everyone goes through the full-body-scanners (mostly millimeter-microwave scanners, not backscatter-x-ray). Sometimes parents with young children or others randomly are allowed to go through only the metal-detector instead.

5. koala

koala Active member

Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    You can also get TSA PreCheck which usually gets you around the scanners and to a simple metal detector. AFAICT they don't pick up small padlocks or stainless steel. And if they do, I think with PC you're more likely to be treated decently. Haven't tried this (yet). Or, say that you're wearing a surgical device and need to be privately checked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice