Edema - lasting > 1 week?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Caged.Desire, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Caged.Desire

Caged.Desire Member

USA, California
    Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    About a week ago we removed cage for holiday travel. When we removed it, I had quite a bit of swelling on the shaft. I had noticed it the first time maybe 24 hours before we took the cage off, didn’t think much of it because there was zero pain or irritation of any kind. Now, a full week later, I still have lumpy swelling, a couple of spots about the size of a quarter.

Anyone else ever experience this? Is it something I should worry about? Staying unlocked for now. Everything seems to work fine.

Thanks for any insights.

2. Caged.Desire

Caged.Desire Member

USA, California
    Local Time:
    Ps, I have what I believe to be a properly fitting Queens Keep, that I’ve worn for extended periods over the past year with no problems

3. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    I had a similar problem with my Jailbird after wearing about three months except it was only on my foreskin. No pain just edema. As per MM the diameter was too small. Ordered a new Jailbird with next size up (1 3\8) diameter and everything is fine. Had ordered originally with ( 1 1/4) diameter. Unfortunately the diameter is the only thing they cannot modify.

4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    My first device which was a holy trainer would give edema after 48 hours. My Miss would unlock me and it took a few hours before it would go away. It was also only in my forskin never on the shaft. Might not be a bad idea to see a Urologist and make sure everything is okay. My issue was my tube diameter had to be a minimum of 34-35 mm and most only come in 33mm so I had to customize my steel device by thinning it out from the inside. I’ve always worn a 45mm ring and that’s never been a problem. Hard to say if the tube or your ring is the issue. Either way go see a doc to gain some piece of mind.

5. Caged.Desire

Caged.Desire Member

USA, California
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone. Size may be an issue, however, I’ve had the cage almost a year (1 3/8” ID) and have often wondered if a slightly smaller one would be better...

Grace Leans discovered another symptom yesterday, what I believe is a nerve running along the top of my shaft, running the length of it, feels stiff and lumpy, like a row of beads. It is slightly painful when stroking firmly along the nerve.

If you have read her posts, you have seen that we were doing some estim play about 10 days ago. Have played with electric toys many times with no issues, but starting to wonder if that was the cause.

Traveling for holidays still, but starting to think a doctor visit might be needed when I return home.

6. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    I’m going to PM you, I have the same exact thing.

TheGenericDL likes this.
  7. wrix

wrix Member

Italy
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Hello, I had something similar in the past, like a cord along the shaft, more visible here and there, not extremely long (less than 2 cm) with sort of white colour. It had nothing to do with nerves. It was the lymph vessels that were irritated. They took 2-3 weeks to slowly go back.
    I just began wearing a cb6000s replica and i got scared so i used it no longer. Don't know if it was the diameter or so. Anyway i had no foreskin swelling. Now I would like to try a cage again but I am somehow afraid since i didn't understand the reason of the problem yet.

TheGenericDL likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice