Dry skin and Foreskin

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Sarabian, Jul 16, 2022.

1. Sarabian

Sarabian Member

Driving
    Edinburgh
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Hi there,

Two points I could do help with.

1. I have never had an issue as yet with comfort with my metal cage being on 24/7. However I am finding I am getting dry skin on my foreskin. I do wash regularly and removed every few days. Should I squirt moisturiser on it or do something else?

2. I am not circumcised so have the extra skin. I have people say when cage on should just be pushing out. My query is that the correct or most comfortable way to be in chastity, or should I be pulling back my foreskin so the head is exposed in the cage or is that a but risky?

Thank you in advance for any helpful advice.

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Whenever I have skin issues around there, I put Neosporin on it. I also use Goldbond powder in the morning.

3. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    If you have dry skin, yes, you may want to apply some cream over it.. especially round the ring where it meets the scrotum, not with organic elements though (as in some coconut based ect or some loads of edible stuffs as skin care these days) as they may promote bacterial growth over time. Humidity is rather high over here, so i do not have dry foreskin.
    Yes, the dickhead slips out once i drop it into the cage.. it is just natural as the foreskin rolls up in contact with the cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice