Drifting Energies

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by henry58, Jun 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    The ideal FLR; Total Resonance! But does it exist? Domination is a mindset, a way of expressing an inner power, the visual is the final piece as it drives to the surface. You may wear it well. A slave is also a mindset, so many think its just a prop. Far from the truth, both have energies that need fuel to survive. To the vanilla, one side looks fun, the other side pathetic and creepy, but that's why they are vanilla, they do not possess those energies that we do.

But how many couples suffer from energy drift? That thing that started so well, but now seems a little tired or needs more effort, maybe blame starts to creep in, one isn't trying as hard as the other. And there it is, having to try hard! When was that part of the deal? I mean it's supposed to be natural isn't it, a dominant female and submissive male, coming together in glorious harmonoius D/s bliss.

FLR appears to mean so many things to so many, the majority driven by bottom toppers and bearable tolerance, the very few a complete TPE. Plenty will espouse to 'all different flavours' 'whatever works for you'. As my old granny used to say 'total bollocks, shit or get off the pot'. She had a wisdom did my granny :)

Don't bother replying, i'm not interested in your version, why would i be. Hasta la vista!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice