Dominant days are over.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Happy wifes matter, Dec 15, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    I was unlocked last night . I was told to have my way as much and as long as I could. She received two orgasoms and I had one and almost a second. This morning she was tired but told me to get it out of my system . We had a morning quickly while she layer on her stomach . I'm not entirely sure she wasn't asleep for most of it . When I was done she told me to be loved back up when she got home and to have the keys on her dresser . She said I was a completely different person last week when I was locked all week. She also said she likes that version of me better bc I'm not thinking with my penis. I told her I like that version of myself better also. We will see how long this lockup goes. !!

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Uh oh....have you ever met a woman that would change her mind on something she likes better? I see lock ups of the extended variety headed your way lol! Hope you really wanted this;)

3. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    It kind of made new nervous and excited at the same time this morning . As soon as I got done she said she wanted me locked up tonight !! I text her this morning to see how her day was going and to thank her for this morning and last night . She said your welcome .....and I hope you enjoyed it . The way it sounds it may be a while this time !! I guess only time will tell !!

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    We started out with a two week lock up since I do not get real horny at my age until a week has passed with no orgasm. To tell the truth, even if denied for 3 months, I do not get submissive. We do not use sex as a currency so whether I am submissive or not, it has no effect on my orgasm denial period. For others into a little D/s with their chastity, good behavior does have an effect, so that is when you need to be good.

For me, being submissive is role playing so we confine it to the bedroom. My wife is submissive and likes to stay that way except in bed so it works out perfectly for us. Naturally if I really piss her off and she was thinking of giving me an orgasm that week, it would affect her decision but that is just natural since she would not talk to me either. :)

Jblocked and Willywonka like this.
  5. Willywonka

Willywonka Member

Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    It's a unique feeling of excitement and anxiety of what may lay ahead! I hope she gets what she wants out of it, then you'll get what you want

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice