Doing chores and the reward is to give her pleasure

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Deleted member 97522, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Deleted member 97522

And i am so happy!

Yesterday i was bratting around and my wife told me that if I wanted anything pleasurable, she adviced me to stop..wich I didn't...offcourse

So we went to bed, and I had no cage on, she undressed, layed next to me (wich caused me a raaaging hardone) and stuck my tip inside her and i was not allowed to touch her. She backed up and wiggled around for a couple of minutes wich send my hormones through the roof. And the next thing I know she got on her sleeping side and told me to go to sleep also...she told me today if i was able not to brat and help her doing the house chores i could earn to pleasure her. And I have earned it. It made me so happy! And i didnt orgasm. I dont want to. I want to be horny as hell and I said to her that i dont want to orgasm in the next 2 weeks bc her period

Well...that was wrong to say because when I returned to bratting she told me that i might orgasm in the next 2 weeks, or maybe in her period week, or even longer than that. So i am in total surprise. She tells me that she controls when i cum now. And I came yesterday after 10 days of chastity. She dislikes the cage,
    She doesnt want to control that part but, she only tells me to take it off when we have fun, but it all makes me happy, very very happy

2. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Doing chores are their own reward: if I'm not useful to my wife, I don't feel that I account for much of anything. I can't cook to save my life. I'm not much of a lover. I have a unremarkable penis. I'm no adonis. I'm not an athlete. I'm unimpressive in nearly every respect, but I can get dirty as hell scrubbing a toilet, fixing the hallway ceiling, changing the oil in the car, or fixing a dishwasher, installing a garbage disposal, etc. Not the least bit erotic, but then my wife doesn't keep me around because I make her weak in the knees. I've got little to offer, so hope that I can at least be useful in whatever way she desires.

From a male point of view, nothing punches the man card more than being useful to one's wife. We all want to be needed, and most want to be needed by someone. It's not sexual, but inherently human. We all need to feel useful, needed, wanted. I've known far too many who retired and having ended their lifelong labor, felt of no use, and shortly thereafter, died.

I may not be the lover of the century, and I may not bring my wife to a crescendo or orgasmic bliss, and I'm not eye candy or a decoration for her arm, but she's happy to tell me the sink needs fixing, or to see a paycheck deposited, and that's something. I'm close to useless, but not quite thrown out with the bathwater just yet.

Sex, that would be nice, but she isn't interested in my services very often, and has little interest in allowing me, so there we are, an involuntary chaste life for which a cage is but a less than subtle reminder. More like sealing wax on a letter, really.

3. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    Wow.. having done chores and the reward is to pleasure her.. not even gaining yourself.. but i like her way of reversing the reward for herself once anything good coming out of you.. and you are pleased to be of service.. how are you pleasuring her? Sex? Cunnilingus..? I hope she gets both.. short of your orgasm for you ..saving it for the next endeavour..

4. Deleted member 97522

I love being of service, makes me a better man. Gives me a better and good feeling of myself even though i dont have a good selfimage. I love giving oral sex, its by far the most favorite thing I want to do, ever! And she loves receiving it. And then we had amazing sex. I love how she reacts to it. And she gave me the choice tovorgasm but i dont want it. I love being horny hahaha. I still try to understand whats happening within my body but i sure love it.

She told me how many chores i did and i told her. So for each chore she took of a piece of clothing. And then she told me what she did and told me to take also 1 piece of per chore. We ended up both being naked haha. I love this kind of play.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice