Does anyone make custom metal Cobra cages?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Innominate, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Innominate

Innominate Member

Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    I’ve been using cobra cages for over a year. I had to replace one part way through the year from the ring breaking and am looking for a metal cage for longterm wear and hygiene purposes. I keep seeing people commenting on the inability to keep 3D printed cages clean over time.

I’ve tried multiple other cages including 2 metal ones, but they all end up hurting. The cobra style just seems to work for me.

Does anyone make custom metal cobra style cages or something with a similar profile?

Thank you for having a read.

Antonio232 likes this.
  2. Antonio232

Antonio232 New member

Europe
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    I happened over this:
    https://oxy-shop.com/collections/all-products/products/custom-size-steel-the-guardian-custom-made

I don´t know anything about it.

I have a similar question: I´m looking for a metal cobra but no custom-made necessary.
    But I would like to have this ergonomic ring.
    I have a 3d cobra knockoff, nylon. I´m pretty satisfied with it... and for that reason am thinking of getting it in metal, but, hopefully, with an ergo ring which I haven´t seen yet. Also the size I would like this 90mm, the second-biggest size (I think I saw cobra metal with ergo ring but shorter tube lengths). Hints welcome... thanks.

Innominate likes this.
  3. Innominate

Innominate Member

Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    I
    I got a stainless steel cobra from Amazon to try. I find it super heavy. Ended up staying with the 3D cobra with ergonomic ring. Maybe if I could ever find a lighter titanium one, but it’s looking like I’ll just buy a new cage every so often for now

Antonio232 likes this.
  4. Antonio232

Antonio232 New member

Europe
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    erm... you asked for "custom metal cobra style cages" ...now you seem to have a metal device since you talk about that a metal version is too heavy... why would you then consider a custom metal cobra...

Anyways... yes ! : I incidently also had to experience damage at the ring of my plastic cobra
    ... one more reason to think of metal
    but : I find very interesting your hint that a metal version is very heavy ! An aspect that I will need to keep in mind (maybe experiment with some cheap metal device...)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice