Doctor - Doctor

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by BunnyB, Apr 10, 2023.

1. BunnyB

BunnyB Active member

Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    As a sub, I call my KH mistress. We’re heading to our first dom convention as a couple but I’m concerned on a few general rules now that I’m officially owned. I know my mistress will introduce me as her Pet Bunny but what do I call other mistresses without being disrespectful to my own mistress? Do I still call them mistress? I don’t want my own mistress to feel like I’ve forgotten who owns me if I answer to someone else that doesn’t own me as “yes, mistress”. What do two mistresses call each other? What will other mistresses call me?

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    Have a talk wth your mistress. Everyone is different. So you should know what she wants and expects from you.

As a Southern Gentleman when I'm in doubt I just say Yes Ma'am or No Ma'am. I can get away with this as it's natural and something I do anyway. So it's not coming across anyway other than being sincere. I only address someone as mistress if instructed to as some don't like it unless you belong to them. And some Mistresses don't like it if you address other mistresses that way, hence talking to yours.

FYI, no matter what you do, know someone will be offended at some point. Just do your best. Always be respectful, and be ready to apologize and then do so sincerely. If you do you'll be good in most cases. The times it's not good enough, don't worry about it as anyone decent will be civil and understanding. And if you've done the right thing and they aren't then it's their issue not yours (and your mistresses'). So just do your best to make her proud of you and have fun and enjoy it!

Stephplayswithyou and BunnyB like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice