Do I need a narrower cage?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by DeviouslyLocked, May 18, 2020.

1. DeviouslyLocked

Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    I started with chastity using a 1-inch metal cage knock off before going for the Cherry Keeper Micro with flat circular base ring of 42mm. I feel like the bottom of the cage digs into the ball sack, especially when either cold or aroused and I can definitely see them leaving a mark when taking them off with either cage. Mine is small when flaccid hence the micro, but I don't feel like I can last long if this keeps up.

I ordered a slightly larger ring for the Cherry Keeper, but do you think I should try and ask for a narrower CK Micro cage instead?

2. winky dink

winky dink Active member

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    I had a similar experience. I sent the designer, @JosieLynn Jewell a message and she helped me get the correct ring. It turns out that I needed a more positive angle on the locking head part of the ring. This increases the ball gap. Send a message, you wont regret it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice