Do any of the custom device makers have an inverted device design?

Discussion in 'CustomChastity' started by MaggotNub, Nov 22, 2023.

1. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    I started my chastity journey in September and have been locked full time, except for hygiene and play opening since October 11. I must have averaged over 23 hours and 40 minutes a day in the device since then.

Having a genuinely tiny penis that is nearly self inverted, I've used an inverted device since the beginning.

I can't see how I could use a tube type cage with my next to nothing length. A PA would stretch my dick out all of the time. I don't think that would work.

So I'm using 2 inverted devices made by Chinese manufacturers.

I've got challenges with the base ring on both. I can only wear a 55mm long term. The 50 just hasn't been possible without severe skin burn so far, despite many different lube experiments.

With the 55mm ring I've had ball migration on several occasions with both of my designs.

So I think I'm going to end up needing a custom device at some point. Probably with a non standard ring size and a ball gap different from my Chinese devices.

I've not found a custom manufacturer that makes anything like the Chinese ones I have. Does anyone know of a custom device fabricator that does make something that could be fitted to my exact size?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice