DIY section? For physical and digital creations?

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by Dominant In Chastity, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Dominant In Chastity

Dominant In Chastity Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Hello!

Should be created a section or used any existing for DIY section? separately physical and digital creations.

So far I've only found about printing 3d cages : https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?forums/3d-printing-files.108/ ,
    still I would imagine that we like to do other things, exampes:

physical:

* decorations for flats or doungeons(?)
    * make DIY cloth items(?)

digital:

* nice cliparts to decorate our printed letters to keyholders, or make other things (mugs?)

I make something from time to time, and on such forum I would see not only exchange, but also requests for improvements to make my things also useful for others.
    E.g. with calendars : https://airtable.com/shrlqWToui8N694VV/tblBAd10KngyJbksD/viwJitXPkY5N184T2/recDXgeft0vvpRnvJ we privately have way bigger legend of symbols to use for different days, but in big part they are customized for us.
    Taking this as example for proposed forum category, I could make there thread "What do you like to mark on your calendars? Requests for symbols", etc. I would be happy also to read on such forum in other threads what other things are other people doing/sharing.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    That would be a great idea. I’ve really got into 3d printing lately and trying to learn Fusion 360 but that software is not intuitive for beginners. I have some ideas that I’d love to get into digital for for printing.

Dominant In Chastity likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice