Dipping my toe into the world of chastity and submission

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HerPuppy, Dec 12, 2017.

1. HerPuppy

HerPuppy New member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Hello there. I'm a mid-20s guy who has recently begun my journey into the chastity lifestyle with my wonderful girlfriend and domme of nearly two years. We started out as a fairly vanilla couple, but we've gradually been getting more and more into the world of dominance and submission. It began with her tying me up now and again during sex shortly after the beginning of our relationship as a way to satisfy her dominant streak, and has steadily progressed from there to include a whole host of BDSM activities such as impact play, pegging, and water sports. We've been slowly developing a more rigorous D/s dynamic outside the bedroom as well, as I learn to serve at her beck and call throughout the day. I'm naturally quite submissive and deferential, and she tends to be rather confident and assertive, so I feel these roles suit us well.

About three months ago we decided to give chastity a try. She had long been interested in teasing me and denying my orgasms, so this felt like a natural step. We ordered a small stainless steel cage online, and have been enjoying the ride ever since. I'm currently locked up 24/7. I am released about twice per week when she desires to use my cock for her pleasure, although these brief periods of unlocking rarely end in orgasm for me.

It's been bliss so far. We've found that I am more attentive to her needs, and that she is able to focus more on her own pleasure while I am locked up. I'm not sure how far we will take things, but I am very excited about the future. I hope to learn from the more experienced people here about what they've learned in their journeys, and am happy to share my experience as well.

akcouple2000 likes this.
  2. SoumisCH

SoumisCH Active member

Lausanne, CH
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Enjoy the ride, take it easy. it's a marathon not quick race. Which cage do you use ?

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Hi and welcome to the Mansion it sounds like you are really enjoying the ride so far, this lifestyle can be so rewarding for both parties if carried out in a mutually respectful fashion. Glad you found us and hope you stick around and share.

4. HerPuppy

HerPuppy New member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    I'm currently locked up in a stainless steel chinese cage we found on amazon. It's working well, although we both think we need to find something a little more secure

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice