Different approach to emergency keys

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by docj9000, Feb 14, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. docj9000

docj9000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    When we started 24/7 chastity a couple of months ago my wife, being a nurse and always very practical, was concerned about ensuring that I had an emergency key available if she wasn't around to give me hers. Her concerns increased after I started wearing a steel Bon4m since there was no easy way to remove it without a key.

We thought about using numbered plastic locks, but the ones that are provided with items such as the CB series are sold at some rather high prices by retailers of BDSM stuff. But, after a few Google searches I was able to find numbered, plastic security tags at WWGrainger at <3 cents each. These fit through the hole in the Bon4m's pin but were slightly too small which resulted in the device having enough "give" to cause pinching.

However, with a little thought I came up with an approach that satisfies my wife's needs but also keeps me securely locked up. We now use the numbered tags to secure a key to an immovable object in the house (and similarly to a luggage tie-down in the car). There's no way for me to access either key without breaking the tag but there's always one available if I needed it. Since the tags are so inexpensive, my wife's not reluctant to open one and use the key when she is in the mood to play or simply to tease. The security tags are designed to be removable without tools so in an emergency I wouldn't have to run around looking for a knife or scissors. By having one in the car it further ensures that one will be available if needed.

I thought that I'd pass this idea along to the group in case others were looking for a similar solution.

manintyres and Joroincharge like this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    Since 73 shades of black or whatever was sold the number of call outs to release stuck hand cuffs and the like including chastity devices which were specifically mentioned has risen markedly in the UK .

Xx Wendy

guest 2942 likes this.
  3. C. Roc

C. Roc Active member

Local Time:
    I used to have the emergency key sealed in laminate, like you would laminate paper. The idea was that I would be able to cut the key out with a scissors. It worked very well until one day it must have fallen out of my wallet.

4. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    Brilliant ideas,
    Thanks for sharing.
    When I was locked by my g/f I had a small plastic container with the key inside on me at all times in case of emergency

5. daren194

daren194 New member

Bed
    Local Time:
    myself and my KH came up with the idea of using a very small amount of chain, wrapped around the hanging rail in the wardrobe. Then using a plastic lock, locked the emergency key to it. Perfect result for us

docj9000 likes this.
  6. docj9000

docj9000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    Right. Essentially the same thing we're doing. I think our principal contribution to this may be the very cheap locks we found. I'm curious if you have a different source? We have to buy 100 of them at Grainger and I think 100 is going to last me a very, very long time. :)

7. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    Let's get the title right: It's "50 Shades of Poorly Written Bigoted Misrepresentation of S&M"

8. permanentslave

Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    Mistress Sonia keeps Her emergency key in an inexpensive Master Lock resettable combination key safe that is kept in Her slave's possession. However, slave guess it's not really great idea for emergencies since Mistress only knows the combination to the safe and She would need to be contacted for it

There is a way to pick the safe to open it and Mistress' slave has asked for permission to purchase the little tool for doing this. Guess what Mistress' answer was?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice