Difference between Keyholder and Mistress/Master

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slave bobby, Nov 26, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. slave bobby

slave bobby Locked Slave

Slave
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    I posted here recently and a few responses to my post on "public display of Chastity" confused me. The responses I got said that the keyholder determines whether I get out. Mistress Deborah said that I might get a spanking if I were her boi (sorry if I am mixing up terms but I am new to the scene). What confuses me is what is the difference between a keyholder and a Mistress/Master? I thought a keyholder was just that: someone who held the key for a specific period of time whether determined by the keyholder, the man in chastity or some other system. But that was the extent of the commitment. Does the keyholder determine if the chastity device must come off or can the wearer decide to keep wearing it, as I was suggesting.

I am in agreement that were I a slave to a Master, which I am not despite my name of this site, I would have to follow instructions. But I thought a keyholder was just the person holding the key which could be denied to me.

Apparently, a keyholder is more than that. Are there contracts and obligations as there are in Master/slave or Mistress/slave relationships?

Slave Bobby (wannabe)

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    If someone is serving thier Mistress or Master then they should be the ones holding the keys, if you simply want a keyholder then thats normally all they do, Hold Keys. Some online, some charge, some are fakes, so watch out!

If you belong to a Mistress and have a relationship as Mistress/submissive then your Mistress should have 100% control over you and the keys.

dclann likes this.
  3. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Good definition, Mistress Michelle.
    If i might add, a Key Holder could be a lockbox with a timer such as captive discipline has for sale, non human with no personality. It just keeps the key out of reach for a given amount of time. MsL and i use one for bondage play.
    http://captureddiscipline.com/

A Mistress/Master in the mix adds a totally different dimension and doesn't even need to involve chastity. It is a dynamic relationship, that when chastity is included, can intensively increase the Domiant/submissive roles. The extreme would be when the M/M keeps the slave/submissive in total chastity. i personally know of two couples that practice form of relationship.

In the middle you will find the majority of us. Here chastity varies from play, locking the s/s for a few hours/days, to very serious chastity, locking the s/s with a steel device normally secured with a piercing that is removed infrequently. Practicality dictates removal for cleaning/hygiene, medical appointments, air travel, and some types of employment.

my advice would be to keep open and honest communications going with your Significant other. There is no "correct" way. It is a unIque relationship, unlike any others. it will grow and evolve as you both find your way through life.

i personally find chastity erotic, kinky, and fun, but at the same time, all to real, serious, and demanding, both on a physical and psychological level. Kind of a love/hate emotional roller coaster.Some call it Heaven and hell. Keep an open mind and enjoy the ride. It can be wild at times, but worth every ounce of time and energy invested.

MistressL and Mistress Deborah like this.
  4. Deleted member 15357

Sometimes she is my key holder and sometimes she is my mistress.

As a key holder she holds my heart through my chastity and she decides when I am locked or unlocked. We talk about the term of chastity we are about to embark on and then that is set as the minimum term with her adding time at her pleasure. This current term started at 60 days, but she has added 40 more days so far. If I really wanted out I have been told to ask, wait 24 hours, ask and discuss with her again, and if I still want out then so be it. I am also told no chastity for 3 months if I do this. What I am getting at is that this part of the relationship is all about the key. I am only unlocked basically if there is imminent danger of being found out, like on holidays to the beach or active sports.

As my Mistress it is about service and obedience to her. She is not into pain or bondage, but she is incredibly bossy and demanding. We have Mistress nights at her whim and without going into details I am exhausted and incredibly turned on as I watch her go to sleep having been entirely satisfied that she has had every wish/whim catered for whilst I have silently obeyed her every command. If she didn't hold the key I very much doubt these nights would happen, so for us, she has to be the keyholder in order to be the mistress.

I don't fear my keyholder, but I do get worried and very submissive with my Mistress when she is in full flight.

We are a very normal vanilla couple who discovered chastity. As she put it last night

"Your chastity has put it out in the open that you are submissive and I am dominant. I like that"

And I like having a loving keyholder and a cruel Mistress :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice