dieting and chastity

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Lucy, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    Hi all,
    Well the new year started so did the lockup and so did the diet...

So last week after a week locked up and dieting for a week I stood on the scales and my weight was up from before Christmas and I was really upset :(

Last night I was told to remove my belt as Mistress wanted me . So I stood on the scales and my wrist was down 5lb or so.

So today I have weighed with my belt and guess what. .. it weighs 4lb.. lol
    Lesson learnt there.. ;)

Either that or my orgasm shifted loads of weight!

@BBBehindBarz can you believe that 4lb..

Hugs
    Lucy x

Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    I am doing the Forever FIT C9 cleanse. It takes a lot of will power but so far I have lost 3kg, about half a stone. That is 1/10 of my target so still a long way to go.

3. NightA

NightA Active member

Manchester ish, UK
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    I almost drowned on my ice tea when i read that :D

Subeva74 likes this.
  4. Subeva74

Subeva74 Active member

IT
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    One day or the other can make a huge weight diffirence for me. Specially when just starting weight loss. Times like Christmas also wreck my scale moments. Since August I lost the 18 kg (40 pounds) and I did this by eating less and some but not much extra exercise. I am no half way on my target hopefully the december weight is lost fast.

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    Stats alert! If you aren't into numbers and statistics don't read! My motivation for starting weight loss was to help my chastity device fit better, and that has totally worked. It was also because my Wife will only consider letting me have a Neosteel arch if I get down to my healthy weight of about 85kg.

My weight loss continues. It is slow, despite the complete change to what I eat and when I eat. I have the best ever carrot being dangled in front of me though, my Wife has promised something very 'fun' if I get down to my healthy weight. Not sure what, She won't tell me!

When I started my BMI was 30.6 putting me squarely in the obese range. At the start the weight loss was rapid and unsustainable, now it is well within the recommended range of somewhere under a kilo a week, or 1 to 2 pounds a week. I started doing the body cleanse on Jan 4 and basically have not stopped. So far I have lost 6.15kg (13.5 pounds or just under a stone.) My BMI has gone down to 28.9, so I am 'only' overweight now.

To get to my healthy weight I still have another 13kg to lose. Over double what I have already lost!!! Given that the rate of loss has slowed down I can expect it to take more than double the amount of time it has taken so far. Two months, maybe? But that is only if my loss continues steadily. I have done this in the past and plateaued, no matter that I was running 20km a week and going to the gym or swimming three times a week as well.

I have gone cold turkey with regards to biscuits/crisps/fizzy drink. None have passed my mouth since I started on the 4th. I haven't had any beer, all I drink is lots of water and the occasional green tea. I only eat bread once or twice a week. I have porridge for breakfast most days with the occasional blueberry pancake for a change. Lunch is a protein shake, usually with some frozen berries, made with half and half low fat milk and unsweetened almond milk. Dinner is any recipe that comes in under 600 calories.

Exercise is at least a 30 minute walk with my doggie every single day, a 750 metre swim on Sunday and three visits to a gym per week. Once the weather has sorted itself out I will start doing some 5km runs a few times a week as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice