Did you ever feel strange?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by BeltedBoar, Apr 1, 2018.

1. BeltedBoar

BeltedBoar Member

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    Hello

I want to talk about your feelings related with wearing cage. Did you ever feel strange about it?

Of course, for us this is something normal. All of us know what it means to wear chastity, we know how it works, most of us wear or want to wear device. However, for people who don't know anything about our fantasies it could be creepy. Does the possibility of rejection not make you ashamed? You can be taken for deviant or something like that :)

Do you have any experience with getting caught by someone (e.g. parents, friends etc.) when in chastity? How you explained what is it, why are you using it? Didn't you feel embarrased or ashamed? I know, that other people opinions is unimprotant for most of us, but maybe there are some people have some experience (good or bad) with fail related with being closed in cage :lock:

And second question - what are your feelings in everyday use? What you feel, when you are in public in cage? Have you an impression, that everyone knows what you have in your pants, that everyone is watching and laughing? :D How can you get used to it, and wear device with no worries and make it lakie it be usual activity? :lock:

LockedN8 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 53138

Second question first........when I first started, CB3000, yes....I thought it was so obvious.....to all, now I have a small metal cage no, I am comfortable that it doesn't show. My relationship is slightly awkward.....if my partner knew it would be bad!

BeltedBoar likes this.
  3. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    I know what you mean, so: yes in the beginnig I felt like everyone passing by could either read it in my face or detect it in my crotch! But after some time of being on high alert you will learn, that most people won't look at neither part of you! And as I'm used to travel by local public transport on a daily base I can tell you: There are much more people that I'd call strange than vice versa! :D

BeltedBoar likes this.
  4. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Being out and about in it isn't a problem.

If for some reason people take a 2nd glance at your groin - if they don't know what they're looking at, they don't know what they're looking at!
    And if they do know what they're looking at, you've probably got a new friend.

This was rammed home to me one day at the dentist.
    The dentist tipped me back waaaaaaaaay too far in the chair such that my head was about 8 inches from the floor and my caged junk damn near thrust into the face of the little slip-of-a-lass assistant. She stared at it for a second or two, then looked away. No idea what she thought.

Simon760 and BeltedBoar like this.
  5. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    I’ve never been caught out wearing my device. Not that anyone has said so anyway. My wife could tell that I was wearing when she saw me though. I guess you have to know to see it.

The more comfortable the device the less you think about it in public. It was strange to start with because that’s all you think about. Now I don’t worry about it at all. Will even be swimming later with it on

6. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    After almost 4 years of wearing my device, I don't really think about it most of the time. It feels completely natural to wear it. The only exception is if for some reason I become aroused, then I am reminded of my situation.

7. Branded bitch boy.

Canada
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    An ex gf / key holder put a birthday card in my mailbox a few years ago depicting Barbie Whipping Ken with some kind of femdom caption. It was a very out of the blue and I was instantly turned on. We were still great friends but were
    Just not meant to be a couple.
    We'd had a lot of fun together with chastity, bdsm and femdom but eventually went our separate ways. I was still single but she moved on and she had a bf so this was a surprise. It lead to her holding my key again and some findom which I encouraged. After about two weeks of being locked up she informed me that her Bf had taken her phone and locked himself in the bathroom with it and went through everything.
    There were tons of pictures and lots and lots of text (She had actually branded me at one point) )
    We live in a small town and share a lot of very close mutual friends so it was quite devistating for me to have him see the images and the text. Her and I shared a healthy sense of humour and sarcasm so a lot of what he read would have been quite alarming but not actually real
    I threw away every chastity device and sex toy I had within about 30 min and felt extremely ashamed.
    Fortunately for me he is a really good guy. I'm sure some people (friends) have heard the storeies (maybe not?) and they are married now.
    I am also in a wonderful relationship with a more than willing key holder and plan on staying this way.
    She knows the whole deal so I don't need to hide anything from her but it was a life changing moment.
    My big regret is engaging in sexual conversation with an attached woman. She initiated it but that didn't make it ok. I was her bitch and enjoyed it but the fact she was in a relationship should have been a game changer.
    Lesson learned the hard way but I'm back in chastity and plan on staying there for this amazing woman. And yes we still have to see them from time to time at parties and it is always awkward as hell but He is always polite to me. He's. seen some images of me I'd give almost anything to take back however.

Be very careful.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    I've never had an experience getting caught in chastity. I think I'd be embarrassed but any of my friends would probably not care, or perhaps even be curious about it. I don't wear it when I'm around my family because it makes me feel kind of weird.

The closest thing that happened was that recently a friend came to our house unexpectedly. My KH and I both thought we'd made plans with him for the next day but somehow that had gotten mixed up so he came a day earlier at the discussed time. I was in the shower when he arrived. My legs are shaved and my toenails are painted. So I had to scurry past him (talking with my KH in the kitchen) in my bath robe into my bedroom. No idea if he saw, but if he did he hasn't said anything.

In public I used to care and still think about it sometimes but I've accepted that it's no one else's business and as long as you're not actively showing it off with super tight jeans or leggings it's not a big deal.

Anyone who could tell from looking at your crotch would already be aware of chastity and is probably friendly to the idea. Anyone else is probably not going to think anything of it. I mean how often is someone starting at your crotch long enough to think about it, anyway?

9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    I've been wearing a cage in public for many years at first I thought that everyone was looking at me but that lasted a very short time. If your wearing a proper fitting device that's usually smaller than you originally thought was possible your cage isn't nearly as visible as you think. I've given speeches I front of hundreds of people while locked with no consern over my cage or panties that I also wear.

My cage has been accidentally exposed to a few people over the years and no one yet has even confronted me about it. I think their to shocked to talk to a stranger about it. It is none of their business. With regards to friends some of them know and it's just part of who I am know. Even after 8 years only a handful of people I know have seen my caged cock and those people were selected carefully by my Wife/Keyholder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice