Device shopping

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by slaveboy104, Sep 13, 2021.

1. slaveboy104

slaveboy104 New member

Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    I'm looking to upgrade my device now that I am in long-term chastity. I started with a CB-3000 and I'm currently locked in a jailbird. Neither are very comfortable after a few days. I am looking at resin vs. silicone but I'm not sure which is more comfortable. Does anyone have experience with one or both? Suggestions welcome. Thanks.

2. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    Have used both. I don't recommend the silicone cage. Just didn't like the way it looked or the material. I prefer the resin cage. Or as Mistress demands the Holy Trainer V3. Now everyone involved in this kink will tell you something different. No metal is the way to go. Resin is your best option. The choices and styles that are out there will and can overwhelm you.
    Your going to have to try a few different styles and choose what right for you. And you'll get plenty of advice. But in the the choice will be yours. Good luck in you search.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  3. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    I have tried all styles myself. Metal, resin, silicone. You name it. I personally like the resin cages. I find them very comfortable for long term wear. I have mine on 24/7 and there are times I dont even notice it. I thought the metal cages are too heavy. But again, it is a very personal viewpoint. As mentioned earlier you will have to try the options out for yourself. Unfortunately, this involves spending quite a bit of money with trial and error. But in the end it is worth it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice