Device recommendations

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by B1too, Jul 21, 2017.

1. B1too

B1too Birthday present from my wife .

North Coast NSW Aus
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    I am look for recommendations for a cage. My KH/wife has told me to get a cage that i can grow into but not do anythig. I currently live in a HTv2 . She said i only get one chance and if i get the wrong one and doesn't meet with her approval there will be consequences. After doing some searching I came across the birdcage has anyone use this one what's your thoughts on it or do you have any other recommendations. downloadfile.jpg

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    I highly recommend Mature Metal. They're members here and I've known them from before they started their business. They've grown and grown but still do a great job and take pride in quality products and great service.

FYI, I'm a customer and know them from this site so have no business interest with them other than being happy with their products and service.

3. Chastylady

Chastylady Member

Enologist
    France, Cahors
    Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    The birdcage is my torture cage. I can grow too much in it and it can get very painfull when aroused! Especially for morning boners, or when I'm teased.
    If you shake your birdcage it is quite easy to orgasm (I quote cages with the number of minutes in which I can reach orgasm while shaking it after 5 days locked. Silicone chineese ones are 3, the birdcage is 13, HTv2, 66, Nano... I never reach orgasm in it!.
    So depends of your goals, but for everyday's life HTv2 is much easier to bare. Birdage bulge if you do not wear baggies

B1too likes this.
  4. chris82

chris82 Guest

Mature metal all the way. I've got a jailbird that I wear 24/7/365 very comfy and very manageable

gary170 likes this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    it not up to me to say what cage you shud have but if I was you id make sure first that its comfy.

6. Squeek

Squeek Member

Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    I tried one in my early days. As already noted, it is ridiculously too big. There is no possibility of discretion if you want to wear it in public under your clothes. You might as well put a sign on your crotch that says "Look at Me". Not my thing.

I am going to get a new cage because the cage that I am using today is OK but not great for anything more than 3 or 4 days. Right now I am using a Captus and the ring really bites in especially at night. They say that the rubber sleeve over the hinge is the right solution but I really think that the right solution is to get a cage with a round solid ring. So in that regard, you have the right idea - just be very careful with you choice.

Bottom line is that there are lots of devices out there - in my opinion, the Birdcage is not a good choice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice