1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Device for Sleep

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by WEC, Oct 7, 2017.

1. So far I've tried to sleep in a CB6000 and a HT2 knock-off. I made it but found both uncomfortable..."hot" around the testicles if anything. Any suggestions on a better model for sleeping? I am not too concerned with "security...mostly comfort and stealth. Thanks.

2. I don't think it exists. Anything that can accommodate an erection will not be stealth. But there are devices that are non ball trap, though they require a piercing. I have a steelworxxs tube jacket 02. I never have any discomfort whatsoever at night. If your not ready for that step and you trust yourself enough I would just not wear it at night and put it on right away in the morning.

3. I wear a HT genuine, have also tried knock offs, but he difference is big: with a genuine you have a chance to sleep a whole night (not every night of course) but still it makes a difference. (also the knock offs have a terribel smell..phthalates..)
    The CBxK range is a disaster when it comes to sleeping undisturbed, it will never work.
    I also wear knock off metal CH devices, but never longer than two weeks.

4. I went from the real cb3000 to the real cb6000s and that was a major difference.

5. I agree on the HT knock offs, they are terrible, sharp edges everywhere.