Details of my Chastity for Master Cherry Leopard

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Melody, Apr 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    That sounds very thoughtful of your Master, melody. What a lucky gurl you are. A little more torment and I'll bet that you will begin leaking like a faucet - a sure sign your development is proceeding correctly.

By the way - I love the color of your toenails on your blog - very pretty. Are you brave enough to have matching fingernails? Although, the light pink is a very nice shade as well. Nicely manicured and polished nails are such a treat.

2. Melody

Melody Cherry Leoprd's sissy slv

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Thank You Miss D, thank You Cherry Leopard

Dear Miss D:

Master Cherry Leopard is very thoughtful of Her sissy slave and i am thankful of that and try to live gratitude at all times.

Thank You for Your compliments on my nails. Veronica, has been the nail tech i have patronized for nearly 10 years and is a dear girlfriend. i wear the colors and styles on my nails that Master decides and i will do so regardless of what She chooses. She typically likes a classic French manicure so i am not sure if She would choose to have me wear matching color on fingers and toes - please know that i would do so without a nanosecond of delay.

Thank You again and Thank You Master for Your consideration of Your sissy slave.

melody

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice