Desperately in need of my fantasy Mistress...

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Ava, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Ava

Ava New member

Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    Hello,

I'm sorry to sound desperate, but the truth is that I am.

I am desperate to find her... the ideal, perfect Mistress whom I may please in every way she commands me to. The woman who will dominate my sexual life, who will force me beyond the horizon, pushing me to surpass limits that I never thought were imaginable. A Mistress who will train me to be a better slave, shaping my desires to her will.

But, a woman who must be dual-rolled.

As she must also assist me in pleasing my husband in a traditional, common threesome. I alone am an insufficient cumslut for him, and I ask that she assist me in fulfilling his fantasy while maintaining complete dominance over me. This takes a woman with very special sexual parameters, hence why I have searched long and hard (heh heh ;)) to no avail.

Please, someone, anyone, help me find this woman who will make the heavens open up and smile upon our fantasies.

2. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    Ava
    I am definitely you girl, but the only problem is I am in the uk:(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice