Desire for chastity, but still afraid of CBx

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PuppyMastersPet, Aug 8, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    A lot has happened over the past 5 years, some of which I can recollect, some I can't. To cut a long story short however Master and I are exploring our D/s side again after a break of 2 years, a period in which I lost not only any interest in kink, but lost all interest in sex, something which hit Master hard.

Master was convinced that I was no longer sexually interested in him any more, this combined with his high sex drive made for some difficult moments. The truth was though that I just had no interest in sex at all, apart from once a week perhaps, but that was it.

Recently I have found out that my testosterone is low which may help explain the last 2 years, and even perhaps earlier when all I wanted to do was cross dress and be a sissy. Without wanting to analyse it to much, low testosterone must have had some effect on me.

Now thought I find myself interested in sex again and we have even begin to introduce some kink into the bedroom, which for the most part means me being Master's sexual submissive, after a long dry spell I find myself once again more than happy to ensure that Master is served sexually and when I am a little less willing it doesn't take much from him to get me to do what I'm supposed to.

I'm no longer a slave so much and we don't have such set roles outside of the bedroom anymore, we don't have titles for each other and calling Master sir in the bedroom is a no no. The only reason I use Master within my writings is to keep some anonymity and because it's habit.

Anyway.... since we have been exploring kink again Master has been taking great pleasure in teasing me to distraction and keeping me denied, other than the odd ruined orgasm or when he lets me cum for his pleasure when he wants me to fuck him. Master's total control and the fact that he looks really hot when he's in dom mode makes it all them more frustrating.

This does however create a bit of a problem as I'm kept horny, yet I don't want to spoil things by giving in and cuming if it all gets a bit much. So, now I feel that I would like to wear a chastity device again, with a CB-6000 being the natural and affordable option.

There is a on ongoing problem with the CB that started some time ago. I'm almost ashamed to say, but it's a blog and those who know me know anyway. But about 5 years ago, a predisposition to developing health related anxiety turned into an irrational fear of wearing a CB device as I'd convinced myself that the tight fitting ring combined with nigh erections would cause a bloodclot, one that would subsequently move to the heart (ridiculous I know).

Thus began 4 years of crushing arm and chest pains combined with panic attacks for no reason other than being anxious. It took long term meds combined with CBT (not the fun kind) cognitive behavioral therapy, to get over my anxiety. Anxiety that wasn't caused by the CB but it was a catalyst for a manifested fear, which was building up due to stresses in my own life.

So now.... I'd like to wear a CB again not just so I can't pleasure myself (accidentally) but because when I was locked up I did enjoy it. A steel belt would be the obvious solution but I don't have £500-600 for a belt right now. So therein lies the dilemma, given that I can now control me anxiety (you can never be cured) should I chance it and buy a CB6000 or should I leave it alone, and just hope to control myself?

Only smarties have the answer.

2. funkapottomous

funkapottomous Total Momma's boy.

Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    You could a cage from mature metal for about 375 USD. (I think)

and that comes out to about 240 gbp.

still kind of a lot, but yeah.

3. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Thanks funkapottomous, Mature metal devices are excellent but still based around a ball trap system.

PA5000 out of the question also due to long tight foreskin. It's oh so complicated :manga_angry:

4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi ya PuppyMasterPet,

Its a nightmare ;-)

I know... I think the question is how long do you expect to be in chastity - or has he made no indication?

As you like puppy play I posted before about a new harness which will hold both a cb6000 etc but also a plug or a tail plug together - I am tempted myself at present!

I found the cb devices caused me loads of pain at night and I tried another ball trap device it was better but without a piece of string looped through it and around my waist you get that horrible pulling and pain...

The best was the fetish felix device for its money - but due to my own slack measurements it caused me damage and went - stroppy and a few other members have it and swear by it...

My own hunt is back on and I am thinking of the steelworx with the insert but like you its complicated!

A full belt sounds interesting but they are all stupid money except if you go for a clone and the dont look that reliable!

The joys!

Good Luck
    Phil

5. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    @philfred

I've been looking at those clone belts, there is one in particular that looks interesting, but as a rule I think it's best to steer clear.

I think any ball trap device will offer up a challenge for me, but it's whether I allow my anxiety to rule my life or chance getting a CB and it hope that it doesn't re-awaken my anxiety.

The my-steel I'm looking at is coming in at 679eur which isn't bad but still many months off being in my price range.

if following this forum has taught me anything it is that finding the right device is hard enough, even for people without other issue going on.

6. funkapottomous

funkapottomous Total Momma's boy.

Local Time:
    I didn't see that part in your original post. My bad.

7. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
  8. averrous

averrous Member

Local Time:
    Given your past I would not risk a trapped ball device. You say you like the feeling of being caged; perhaps you could wear something as a symbol of a voluntary chaste status that has a unique feel to associate with being chaste while you save up for a belt (eg a rubber jockstrap). Also, I am not sure how good the quality is, but they have cheap full nelts at dhgate.com.

9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    As philfred mentioned i can heartily reccomend the fetish felix cs100 especially as it is unlike normal ball trap devices as it does not encircle the scrotum only runs beneath it and for a lot less money than you mentioned Puppy Masters Pet you can purchase the belt and test it and if you dont like it get a full refund! What could be better than that. Its a win /win situation.

10. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Stroppy & averrous Thanks for advice.

If the Felix is as described and doesn't trap the balls, then it may be what I'm looking for. Looks like it gives the security benefits of a full belt without the cost and by securing to the waist it shouldn't actually pull on the scrotum when erect.

Will give it a closer look I think.

11. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    good for you i dont think you will be disappointed if you do test one out. It certainly is secure when worn correctly and with none of the downsides of traditional full ball trap devices. Early mornings come and go with no issues whatsoever.

12. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    I agree give the Felix a go very good I had some problems but I think mine was down to my own poor measurement. The only try before you buy chastity lol

13. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    There's confidence for you :Locker: .

Just one question, is it something you can wear out 24/7, it looks from the image as if it might protrude or look obvious under clothes?

14. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    That seems to be a concern with allot of people. I don't think it shows anymore than your regular bulk. In fact I worry more about my look down there if I'm wearing panties and tucking everything so i'm nice and flat down there. That does not look right on a man. So the very small bulk that most devices add, to me, looks pretty normal and not out of place at all.

Gabby

15. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    PuppymastersPet the belt is unnoticeable under clothes honest! I wear mine regularly to work and have it locked on for days at a time so have no choice, the tube is angled downwards slightly and can be adjusted even more if needs be to suit the wearers comfort. I play tennis in mine under tennis shorts and have never had anyone ask any awkward questions as it just is unnoticeable when on and correctly fitted.

16. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oh i forgot i also have some pictures posted on my profile on fetlife (stroppy) showing the belt fitted under different clothes, take a peek if you wish.

17. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    Nearly responded using your name then! We've known each other for years now, and i've never known about the issues your posted about at the end. I too suffer form anxiety issues, but completely differnet kind to yours though.

Like MW says, we really are alike!

When you come down in a few months for our party, you will have to look at our Fetish Felix device then, better to see it in person than on pictures :)

Self control with orgasm denial, personally i think is impossible. Eventually just the friction from clothes/bed sheets or thoughts will send you over the edge!

Have you tried just wearing a CB ring and the top bit, to see if you can cope wearing the ring (You mentioned about the fear of the ring and blood clots). If you still struggle with it, then obviously a ball trap device will not work full stop.

18. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    Oh, and i'm glad to hear you guys are getting back on track :) Start coming clubbing with us!

19. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    MWpet, I did write about it some time ago, but it must of been a few years back when first joined the site. Suppose it's not something I often like to talk about.

You know we'd love to come down more clubbing. Working weekends now though, which frustratingly are the busiest days, arghh. Can't wait until October though :manga_beat:.

I can control my anxiety now and my irrational fear as gone, but I don't want to take a £100 gamble and fear it may come back. I think the felix is looking promising, or even the plastic version they have introduced? At least until I can afford a full belt which is the ultimate goal.

I agree self control is next to impossible, it's not even a case of masturbating as after a week of tease and denial things get a bit sensitive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice