Design Flaw with Chinese Jailhouse Cock Metal Cage

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Perverspepere, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    So after 3 days of 24/7 wear this model, which I do like because of weight and security of the tube preventing any stimulation, finally showed a fatal flaw.

The assembly plate inserted through the 3 pins tends to move and open, and that creates gaps that can severely pinch the skin.

It felt tolerable initially and I thought that it would settle while my sac and skin adjusts.

But today I was at the office and moved around quite a bit in between sittings at my desk. Discomfort lead to pain and when I got home I examined the area carefully. I didn't like the color and the hints of skin breaking. I tried to pad the gaps with medical tape but in so doing a testicle slipped off the ring and I decided to suspend the trial to let the skin heal.

If the ring was better designed to avoid the plates moving and create traps for the skin I would have continued.

So I'm now waiting for my Cherry Keeper and I will continue looking for steel alternatives.

20210730_225128_HDR.jpg 20210730_172252.jpg 20210730_172245.jpg

2. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    It seems that you are willing to invest in your experience and have expectations for quality. Upgrade to a custom bespoke device. The classic Mature Metal Jailbird should meet your needs as can other premium suppliers. Happy shopping!

Perverspepere likes this.
  3. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    Thank you. Yes I will look this one up.

4. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    Cheaper option - find a nut, or similar, that will fit over the post, behind the padlock. If this is the right thickness it should take up the slack space. One potential issue would be if the gap for your sack becomes too narrow without the wiggle room, but I guess you could put the additional spacer behind the cage in that case.

Perverspepere likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice