Days after release

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hotbirtman, Oct 13, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. hotbirtman

hotbirtman Member

Local Time:
    2:04 AM
    I was given a release yesterday and it was amazing but wondered what everyone else's rituals are for the couple of days after?
    Do you and your partners engage in any activity? Same as before a release? Any change?

My gf is still finding her feet so tends to give me a day or two off from teasing. Not sure it's the best thing but would be interested to hear others opinions

2. steelwaiting

steelwaiting Active member

ireland
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    The rule in our house is that I am allowed to be free for one day and only just during awake time, I must be locked back up for bed. If the wife is not in the mood then I can amuse Myself. The anticipation is like waiting for a birthday but I should not expect a present.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    I'm an older guy and it takes my body a day or two to recover from an orgasm, when one is permitted. During that time, I am usually locked up, but not too interested in anything sexual or even teasing, for that matter. When Mistress goes out of town on business, she usually milks me before leaving as she doesn't like to leave me locked up while she's gone. That takes care of my interest in wanking or anything sexual while she's gone!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice