1. Williamsclaude

Williamsclaude Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    woken early this morning by what is slowly becoming the familiar sensation of a vice like grip around my balls. Forcing me up and straight to the bathroom to pee and desperately apply lube under and around my cage's A ring.

Usually, doing both of these things will make my HT comfy again.. however this morning the overly tight grip on my balls doesn't seem to let up..

Is this just part of "longer term" wear ? Or do I potentially need to ask for keys back pretty soon?

2. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    Gently (!) pull the skin of your sac outward through the ring away from your body. Give the boys a little more space. Any place where your skin seems to grab against the ring, apply a little more lube. Get your body warm, think non sexy thoughts and things should simmer down soon.

If it’s comfortable otherwise and there’s no numbness or discoloration or skin abrasions then yes, you should probably just tough it out. It will get easier over time …

Williamsclaude likes this.
  3. Williamsclaude

Uk
    Local Time:
    Thank you boisub. Just reading that advice somehow made me feel so much better psychologically that even the physical pain dissipated somewhat as I read! Sounds crazy but that's what happened.

I'll be sure to follow that advice :)

boisub likes this.
  4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    I don't know how much you wore the device before you started this period of chastity but it can take a little bit of time for your body to adjust. If it's just your erect penis pushing against the tube and causing the device to pull your testicles, that's pretty normal. Obviously the amount of pulling or it's duration is going to vary and there's not really that much you can do about it, except maybe a cold shower. :)

If you are feeling discomfort or pain when the base ring meets the body, there may be irritation that you can't see. You can try lube or lotion but if that doesn't do it, then the device needs to be removed so that your skin can heal.

Wanting to be chaste isn't going to be easy, especially at the beginning, both emotionally and physically. You have to think about what your goal is in all of this and keep focused on that. Eventually your body and mind will adjust, making things a little easier.

5. Lockedprop

Lockedprop Active member

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    Even I am currently locked up in a ht v2 , i must say that this cage is notrious for a bitter sac pull , differs from person to person i suggest you lubricate it with oil or something , on my day 12 since my last release but i still preffer oiling twice a day everyday atleast before goin to sleep and before starting my day and heading out

6. Williamsclaude

Uk
    Local Time:
    Yeah its the sack pull that was causing the problem this morning. A tiny bit of mine was caught under the A ring basically.. other than that though (most of the time) the device is really comfortable!

Well done on 12 days. Is that a long, short, average time for you?

7. Lockedprop

Lockedprop Active member

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    My loktober lasted 35 days without taking it off back in again after a week so it goes like this off and onn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice