day 2 ..release date 2/14/15

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by socal_chastity37, Jan 12, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. socal_chastity37

Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    New jail bird is doing comfortable.. First night only woke up once throbbing pain. Cage doesn't allow for much of any growth. Thank goodness. Cage could be 1/2 in shorter...

Mrs. S found a new set of keys and a picture of her new cage locked awAy..next to her coffee cup this morning. We have mentally set a date for my release of February 14th.. Twice as long as our longest date.
    However this time around im not going to have any preconceived notions about how much or how often my KH/wufe wants to tease me or do anything at all.. I put to much preasure on her.. I had been trying to Top from the bottom which failed us both. Resetting my expectations... left them at the door when i lockedup this time...

Any suggestions on how to feel less ofa horny sexually driven drive..

2. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    The best way to keep things in somewhat of a check is to keep yourself busy. Also doing things to please her without expecting anything back.
    You're still going to get extremely horny, just deal with it on your own and don't bother her with it at all.

socal_chastity37 likes this.
  3. socal_chastity37

Local Time:
    Thank you for the quick reply.

Yes, couldn't have learned a harder lesson..That being said.... That was the problem last go around. We had to take a break for month.. I have had time to join this forum and r4ally learn a lot from every one here.. This forum has allowed me to ask questiins from all pints of view which I love and has helped me tremendously..

Now I just need to stay focused.. On my kh/wife..not focusing on my penis so much

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  4. socal_chastity37

Local Time:
    I really struggle with this... Im a horny mess. I use to masturbate twice a day... Then have sex with my wife and it was passionless because of all my masturbation..

We love chastity and the way i change after a week of No touching.. Its amazing what it does to the male psychie...

Bowhatten likes this.
  5. socal_chastity37

Local Time:
    Day 3- woke up x3 last night. Errection was bad. JB doesn't give in, like a vise grip..

6. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    Night time erections should get better with time. For me upon being locked up, it's only after the 1st and 2nd night then everything seems to calm down, not completely but much better. Also try not drinking anything for a hour or so before bedtime.

socal_chastity37 likes this.
  7. socal_chastity37

Local Time:
    Hi.. Thank you. I will try to keep that in mind..;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice