David's Latex Submission

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ShaveR, Oct 15, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. ShaveR

ShaveR Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    David's Latex Submission

Beth had finally had enough. Slowly rising on this particularly gloomy Friday morning, she decided that her husband David had neglected her for the last time. At one time, David had been an exciting companion to this energetic, tall brunette - and a marvelous lover. He was always trying out new ideas in the bedroom, wanting to please Beth as much or more as she was pleasing him. He always was attentive to Beth's needs and wishes, both in and out of the bedroom. He used to be very affectionate, and a hopeless romantic - never anything too elaborate, but always giving Beth some trinket or kind gesture, even if it was only a big bear hug!

But, slowly over the course of the 11 years of their marriage, David began to gradually give up those "little things" which seem to be the loving things people do for their loved ones. The gestures happened less and less frequently than before, and it got so that David almost dreaded showing much of ANY affection towards his beautiful wife. After all, she should know by this time how much he loved her - why should he constantly be having to tell her or show her?

Eventually, it began to affect their sex lives, too. They almost never made love anymore, and when they did give in to passion, the session was almost over before it started! Beth began to believe that everyone's marriage became like this after a few years - but would it end up being this way the rest of their lives? A great sense of dread began to overtake her thoughts. Many nights she would cry herself to sleep, wondering where it all went wrong. And then she met someone who would help to change her marriage forever!

Beth met Lorraine at a luncheon given for newcomers to the Subdivision. She was quite tall, slender but not skinny, and had a marvelous sense of humor. The pair became great friends almost immediately, and Beth decided to invite Lorraine over to her house that night for dinner and drinks . David was going out tonight - it was "Poker Night" with his buddies from college, and of course, he just couldn't miss THAT. Beth always hated being home on those nights because she always knew what it would mean - David would come home drunk, stinking of beer and overly affectionate - rather sloppy, in fact. Usually on such evenings, Beth usually would try to feign being asleep, so that she would not end up being slobbered all over.

As Beth and Lorraine curled up on the sofa after dinner, sipping slowly from glasses of wine and talking, Beth began to relate to Lorraine just how much that their marriage had changed in recent years, and how truly unhappy she was in their marriage as it stood now. As Beth continued her story she began to sob, her emotions finally giving way to the effects of the wine. "I never dreamed that David would hurt me so much," she cried. "I always was sure that ours was one marriage that would never have become boring or distant. I was sure we were very much in love and would stay that way forever. How could this have happened?"

"I understand," Lorraine agreed. "My marriage was very much on the rocks too, dear. I was certain that a divorce was soon going to become a reality in our household. That's when I decided to take the bull by the horns, so to speak. I did a lot of reading, pouring over marriage books, relationship books, self-help tapes - you name it, I studied it. Finally, after much research I came upon a marvelous solution, and it has saved my marriage and the whole rest of my life, too!" Lorraine smiled. Beth had been impressed by Lorraine's self-confidence and assertive attitude toward her life. If only I could be that way, too, Beth thought to herself.

"So what conclusions did you draw?" inquired Beth. "You certainly seem to have it all together - far more than me." Beth was dying to know the secret of Lorraine's success - could the same thing work for her, too? And how did she use what she'd learned to improve her marriage? Beth was full of questions, desperate to find an end to her misery. Maybe things COULD get better - but how?

"In my studies of relationships and theraputic techniques for improving them, I noticed in many cases hypnosis - Neuro-Linguistic Programming - was utilized to help eradicate old belief systems and eventually improve the relationships," she explained. "I began to wonder, if I was able to learn the techniques involved in hypnotizing my husband, Kevin, if our relationship had a chance, too. So one Friday night last March, after making sure that he was quite a bit tipsy, a little bit high from the joint I'd shared with him, and in general was feeling no pain, I began to slowly speak to him, trying to induce him into a hypnotic state. I spoke firmly yet in a pleasing tone, slowly repeating to him that he was becoming very relaxed and drowsy. After repeating this several times, reassuring him how wonderful and relaxed he was getting, he slipped into a deep hypnotic trance! At first, I wasn't sure if he was truly in one or not, but after a few simple tests - which he passed - I became sure of it! But, now what do I do, I thought to myself."

"I had already decided that I would slowly begin to program his subconscious to become totally under my control, slowly changing and eradicating any negative thoughts with reference to me. I read as many books on hypnosis as I could get my hands on, trying to come up with the best script I could for inducing his trance state. I also utilized subliminal audiocassettes in an attempt to make him suggestible to hypnosis, and allowing himself to be under my control. I have thoroughly reprogrammed his personality to think and do only what I want him to, and we are both very happy." Lorraine smiled, her eyes gleamed with an almost wicked glee.

Beth was stunned at Lorraine's revelation. How could she do that to the man she loved - her husband? Beth shivered at the thought of it, somewhat repulsed by what she had just heard. But then she remembered how unhappy her life had been for both of them - especially after she decided that she wanted to get a computer. She originally had the best of intentions for buying it - it would help with keeping better track of finances, her youngest son could use it too, for homework. After all, he was in Special Education, and the teachers all said it would help. Yeah, right.

One week after her oldest son, who thought he knew everything about setting up a new computer, took the imposing-looking pieces of equipment out of their boxes and turned it on, Beth bravely sat down in front of the big 17" screen, her heart racing, fingers nervously learning the fine art of "navigation", trembling in anticipation of what she'd find out there on - what was it - the World Wide Web? She never even expected that what she did find though, would totally change Her life forever, in ways she never, ever would have dreamed of!

About the second evening that she sat down in front of that screen, she decided to sign up with the ISP her kids had wanted - no problem there. Then, late one night Beth decided to go exploring. Thinking to herself with a grin, let's check out the adult stuff that they say is so rampant on the internet. She quickly found out the rumors were true, and the stuff there reminded her of a sleazy Adult bookstore - Yuk! Time slipped by so quickly that she hadn't even noticed just how long she was surfing the web. She had been online, absorbing the images onscreen like a sponge - but almost two days had passed! It was all so much fun! Beth began to feel like she did as a child when she used to go exploring outdoors, in awe of all the information that was at her fingertips.

As she continued to explore, moving back and forth from site to site, she thought about a part of her life that she had essentially decided to give up on, because of the problems it seemed to create in her life. She had tried to explain it to David, but the words were painfully hard to say, even though the mere thought of it made her start to get wet. Latex! Bondage! Her heart pounded, the sound of it echoing in her ears. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a site for people who love latex, the thought excitedly charging through her mind!

After a few more hours of searching, mostly by trying to remember the names of Latex wear manufacturers she had seen in Adult magazines, she hit the jackpot! Beth stumbled onto an actual site for people who love rubber, and from that night on, she was hooked - and feeling just a bit less "whacko". For years she had always been terrified of being "found out" - and the probable ridicule, whether mild or severe, that would result. Oh, and let's not forget the absolute humiliation - being thought of as some kind of "sick pervert" - that's a real boost to the old self-esteem! For the first time, Beth felt liberated. But she always felt that she had to hide it - even to David. His opinion of her preference was that it was stupid, and kind of immature to want to be bound, gagged, blindfolded, and tightly wrapped in latex. God, I wish he wanted to share in my love, my deepest desire, she thought, heaving a deep sigh.

Beth had been hurt by him just too many times. She had an image of David as some kind of male version of "The Stepford Wives", and the thought frightened her a little. She certainly hoped he would not end up as some kind of zombie - that is not the way she wanted David to be! But the thought of having a peaceful home once again was inviting. I wonder if I could change his programming about things of a very personal sexual nature? The thought of having David want to be her slave, begging to wear a black catsuit, or anything else in rubber sent Beth's mind reeling with antcipation and erotic excitement. Oh, to have him want it as much as me - could it work?

Beth's arousal at the thought of making him her latex slave was all she needed to make the decision to take control. That bastard - he needs to be taught that he is not going to neglect me! Her thoughts frightened her - she was so angry with him - she'd never felt that way towards him before. A picture of him clad in latex, a gagged hood on his face, the pump making his cheeks almost pop out from the inflated gag flashed vividly in Beth's mind, and an evil smile emerged on her face. Yes, the little prick does need to be taught the proper way to treat his wife - and Mistress!

"Would you help me in training David to be my slave, Lorraine? You would truly be helping to save a life - maybe two! I know that it could save my marriage! Will you help me?" Beth asked, a desperate, pleading tone in her voice. Beth had never wanted to learn anything so much in her life before. But then, she had never been this desperate before. "I'd love to, Beth," she answered confidently. She was certain that Beth's marriage could be helped, too. "David needs to be trained in the proper ways of treating a wife - and mistress," Lorraine was very angry at David's behavior - how dare that little boy treat Beth like that! To her mind, David was a little boy, or at least he was behaving like one, as most men do, she surmised. She was going to show Beth just how true that was, and how to make certain that he would be punished, as all naughty little boys should be!

Later that evening, around Midnight, David staggered in, his breath having the distinct odor of sour beer. "Hi honey," a wide stupid smile on his face. "Whad're you doin' up, baby?" David asked, slurring his words badly. He stumbled over to the small study, where Beth was sitting and reading, enjoying the warm glow of the fire burning in the fireplace. As he stumbled closer towards her, she guided him over to the sofa, where she had been curled up in a blanket, and pulled him down on the plush cushions. Beth now looked a David directly, her eyes meeting his in a steely glare. "Well honey, I've decided that I've had enough of you and your Poker Nights with the boys." She spoke in a low but stern voice. "Things are going to begin to change around here, Sweetie," she was disgusted with his behavior, his disregard for her, and his lack of compassion.

"Why don't you have another beer, hon? There's one out in the refrigerator - here, I'll go get it." As Beth walked towards the kitchen, where a hypnotic drug-laced glass of ice cold beer adorned the countertop, a pang of guilt shot through her body for a moment, but faded away as fast as it had come. She was not going to shrink in quiet passivity, not this time! A sense of almost wicked determination filled her being. This time, he will pay for treating me like shit, she resolved! HE WILL PAY!!

David drank down the glass, swallowing it in huge gulps. "Thanks, baby, " he slurred. "You're alwahs sooooo good ta me." He leaned towards her, in a drunken attempt to give her a kiss. As he moved closer, he became suddenly very dizzy, very light-headed. Moving over, he leaned back, closing his eyes. "What's the matter, David? Have a bit too much fun tonight?
    "I don't feel so hot," he uttered slowly. "Say, why don't you just lay down here on the couch, and I'll take your shoes off for you. You're looking awfully tired, David. Here, just lie back and relax, just relax. That's right, honey. Just let the bad feelings go, let yourself feel more and more relaxed." Beth's voice was very low, very soothing tonight, David thought. It seemed so nurturing almost.... "That's good, honey, just listen to the sound of my voice. Does my voice make you feel more relaxed?" She continued her monotone-type voice. "Yes, it does...so relaxing...,"his voice started to trail off.

It was working - or maybe just wishful thinking? "You feel so relaxed, so very relaxed. Your eyelids are beginning to feel very heavy now. You fight to keep them open, but they're just so very heavy, so heavy...you just cannot keep them open...so relaxed...let yourself go, listen to the sound of my voice...let go...sleep." David's head slowly began to droop. Beth wonders if he is really in a trance, or just faking. "Why don't you try to look up, as if you had eyes in the top of your head," she inquires slowly. His eyes flutter, and you can see them begin to roll up just a bit. Beth tells him to stop, and to imagine that he is at a beach, waves lapping at his feet. It is an unusually wonderful day, perhaps the best he's ever experienced. The sun is shining, with a few puffy clouds scattered about the sky - A truly perfect day. "Don't you think it's a perfect day, David?" "Ohh yess a purrfec ..dayyy " David mumbles slowly. "You feel just wonderful there - so good, don't you David?" Beth inquires, continuing in the same tone. You want to feel this wonderful all the time, don't you?" David nods, his head still hanging down to his chest. "Listen to the sound of my voice, David. Everything else is fading away but the sound of my voice. You are feeling so free, aren't you David? So free," Beth was certain he was in a trance now. Beth began again. "David, you are now in a deep hypnotic sleep. You will do whatever I tell you to from this moment on. You will not be able to resist. You will obey me from this moment on. Now open your eyes." David opened his eyes. He had a glassy, vacant look on his face. Beth knew he was ready to begin his training!

"Now David, I am going to show you a picture, and I want you to look at it and nothing else till I tell you to stop. Do you understand?" David nodded, his eyes still blank. Beth guided him over to her computer screen and clicked a few keys on the keyboard. Soon, an image of a pulsating disc appears on the screen. "Now David, I want you to look at the disc on the screen. Look at the disc, David, concentrate on the swirling spiral, good." David's gaze quickly became totally absorbed in the image before him. "That's right, David, you can feel it pull you in, can't you? You're going deeper...deeper...deeper...," David was completely hers now. "David, I want you to undress and go into the bedroom. When you are finished, you will stand and wait for further instructions. Now go." David immediately stood up from the chair where he was sitting, and started for the bedroom. This was going to be good, Beth decided.

After David was instructed to go to bed, Beth and Lorraine wrapped David in tight layers of cling plastic wrap, which they finish off with a shiny, silvery layer of duct tape. David is completely immobilized now, and the two women stand back to admire their handiwork. "He mummifies very well, don't you agree, Beth?" asks Lorraine, with a snarling grin that turns into a sneer. "Oh yes, I think that it's about the most perfect mummification job that I've ever attempted. I would like to leave our mummy encased for a while, so that everyone can admire our precision wrap of this slave. What do you think, Lorraine?" Beth is beginning to enjoy the sight of her husband/mummy, and can feel the wetness in her crotch. "Absolutely! No reason why everyone can't share in the handiwork we have accomplished on our mummy/slave," Lorraine answers, her voice filled with excitement.

As the two females chat, David begins to awaken. Feeling somewhat groggy still from the drug that was administered to him, he suddenly becomes aware of his immobilizing predicament. He tries to yell, but can't. What have these women done to me? A wave of fear begins to invade his psyche, and he realizes that the entire area around his mouth is paralyzed - he can't move anything at all around his mouth! "What's the matter, little boy," mocks Beth, a wicked sneer crossing her full lips. "Can't talk? Gee, that's too bad. I'll bet that he'd like to lick our pussies! Wouldn't you like to lick us, little boy? ANSWER ME, LITTLE BOY!!!!!" A faint whimper is all that David can manage to utter.

David, trapped in this cocoon of plastic, starts to become very angry. Why would Beth do this to me? He tried to remember if he'd done or said anything that would cause her to want to feel this way. As the thought entered his brain, he felt an electrical jolt so powerful that he almost lost consciousness. The conditioning was beginning. David noticed that whenever his thoughts turned to something about sex, or bondage, or being mummified, wave upon wave of pleasure would pass through his body, so intense that he wished for it again and again.

In the beginning, David tried to resist - he knew that he was losing control of his mind. Gotta fight it, he thought to himself, determined to win. But every time he did, there was a sudden severe jolt of pain, and was so intense it was almost more than he could bear! After a while, it became increasingly difficult to fight to maintain control. Maybe if I give in, he eventually began to think, it might not be so bad. His resistance was beginning to fade and was being replaced with a desire to serve. He began to try to induce the pleasurable sensations. He wanted to feel them so much - do it again...again...again...The desire to fight quickly began to happen less and less frequently. I am your slave, Mistress, he soon thinks to himself. I am now under your control. He knew if he was a good boy, he could feel the pleasurable waves. They feel so good - I want to feel it forever! His mind was gradually and effectively being reprogrammed now. I must obey...Obey Mistress...the strict slave training he had been receiving had begun to work.

Beth stood next to her mummified husband and reached down behind his neck. David began to feel the whirr of a a rather large vibrator - one that had been recently inserted deeply into his anal cavity. As the vibrations became more intense, David uttered a low moan. What is happening to me, he wondered? He quickly realized that he had become very aroused by knowing that he now was totally immobilized and helpless, and sensed that his cock is rock hard - harder than it has ever been before in his life. Oh, if I could only just cum, if I could just cum now...He is frustrated at not having been allowed fulfillment - but can do nothing about his current predicament. I am helpless to resist the power of the Mistress and the latex he thinks, his mind now clouded in a state of mindless confusion and sexual arousal.

Lorraine stands over David, and administers another dose of the hypnotic enhancing drug. She was glad that she had met the chemist who recently moved into her neighborhood and graciously had supplied her with the drug. It releases all inhibitions when administered, and intensifies the hypnotic trance state, making the subject even more open to suggestion. The drug's maximum effects are long-lasting too, sometimes lasting for 18 - 24 hrs. It made the mind control and reprogramming process move along just that much faster and easier. "Did you administer another dose to him?" Beth inquired. "Yes," Lorraine replied. "I want to make sure that his reprogramming and training is continuous. It will just make the protocol move along more rapidly. Once the chips are placed in his brain you won't have the need for injections of this drug any longer." "That will be nice - I hate the thought of administering hypos twice a day," Beth told her friend.

David opened his eyes slowly, but soon was aware he was in total blackness. A discipline helmet had been placed on David's head, effectively depriving him totally of any sensory stimuli. There was one exception to that statement, though - very snug fitting ear cups had been placed on David's ears, and inside-the-canal earphones, totally blocking any other sounds. A silent subliminal audio tape began playing in David's headphones, implanting messages into David's subconscious, and had no conscious knowledge of its existence. The large vibrating dildo in his ass began increasing in intensity, making him breathe loudly through the tubes inserted into his nose.

In David's mind he heard his own voice, which was repeating "Beth is very important to me. She is my wife and my mistress, and I must obey. Obedience brings pleasure. Mistress says that I am a naughty little boy, that I must be clean on the inside and outside. I will ask her to clean me out with the enema bag every day, because I am a naughty, dirty little boy. If I forget to ask her to clean me on the inside, she will make me sorry for being so naughty. I will be her little latex slave boy forever, because I must be disciplined for disobedience. My wife is Mistress. I will obey and always call her Mistress." He repeated this with the voice in his mind over and over, each time breaking David's will and reprogramming him to believe he is her little boy/slave. By the end of the session, which lasted about 12 hours, David's reprogramming has been completed. Never again will he disobey her wishes, or fail to attempt to please her. He believes he is now her submissive little boy, helpless without her domination and control.

The last part of David's slave training involved a gradual but constant bombardment of messages subliminally given and repeated over and over. After his 12 hour latex submissive training, he would wear latex in public as part of his humiliation - programmed to believe that he forever needed to wear latex or something dire would happen to him - he would begin to go insane! If he did not have on the latex, he would quickly become catatonic, regressing into a frightened preschooler. The latex stopped the symptoms of the insane behavior immediately. What allowed the conditioning to become so complete was the augmentation of the Hypnotic suggestions with the hypnotic-inducing drugs. By the end of the reprogramming & training period, David's original personality no longer existed. His mind was now totally controlled by the Mistress & latex, and was only a helpless rubberslave - begging the Mistress to be encased in it forever and escape insanity.

Beth began his encasement every morning, after he did his mandatory exercise, and always immediately after his enema. When the enema was finished, he was commanded to insert a large anal vibrating and inflatable probe into his asshole, pump it up as much as he could, and then turn on the vibrator. He was forced to wear it while inflated and vibrating intensely, for at least 6 hours every day. Afterwards, the vibrator was ordered to be turned off. Latex chastity pants were then slipped on over his catsuit/skin, causing the probe to invade his ass even more deeply than before, and ordered to beg to have the vibrator restarted. If he did not beg properly, the anal vibrator was turned to high again, and a heavyweight latex hood with inflatable gag was placed over his head, and pumped up to the maximum with drugged & oxygenated air, again totally blowing out his cheeks. He was told that if he came, all latex would be removed, thus starting the digression into insanity. He was terrified that one day he would make the Mistress so angry that she would remove it in anger and never replace it, so complete was his training. Beth loved teasing and taunting him, making him cower in total submissive fear.

More women need to have this much fun - watching the worthless male they love become their complete slave. An idea crossed her mind as she allowed her dominant feelings to gain control and power within her - maybe she should market a slave training home study course. A world of weak, helpless male little boy/husband/slaves...hmmm...the possiblities!:character0180:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice