Dark Horse - EMCC /Enforcer Clone

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by KatlynAshe, Jan 3, 2019.

1. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    So I recently dove into the world of chastity. I've been a long time watcher but was too finicky to drop $1000 on a professionally made belt. Recently I discovered the wonderful world of Chinese knock off devices to try out.

I shopped around for a while and settled on this belt from Dark Horse:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mal...l-Chastity-Cage-Sex-Toys-For/32801627943.html

I've had the belt for over a week and am quiet delighted. I believe I saw another user Panda post pictures of his economy and upgraded versions. I ended up going with the economy because it was technically a lighter flatter design and I'm quite slender. This was the right choice as the belt fits on me like a glove after a number of adjustments.

The quality from this particular vender Dark Horse appears to be fairly good. Everything appears solid and well made. And they provided some extra parts for things which may be more prone to rusting (like the cleaning lock). Only time will tell how it will hold up, but I imagine it will outlive its value quiet easily. I paid right at $100.00 for my belt. I choose the outside chains as I'm fairly active and I figured that would give me the widest range of adjustments (including moving down to a single chain if I didn't mind chopping a chain down or buying one separate).

I delight at the shape of the cage. Its just long enough in its first bend to fit a soft medium sized penis. But once you get hard there isn't enough space resulting in cruel delightful ache of being caged. As for this model I really like the cleaning lock, it provides access to clean, but the deep U prevents any masturbation. If very determined you could pull your parts through but that leaves you with a painfully bent toy that's not usable. Likewise it appears very secure. I tried pulling out while the belt was looser than I have it now and the pain in doing so was horrible. I'm scared to try pulling out with things tightened down to my current adjustments.

This style does have some flaws:
    First The chastity U shape does pose a potential circulation issue. If your penis or any part does squirm past the first turn whatever goes past the second turn will have poor blood flow. For me this was my frenulum which would progressively and slowly swell. To fix this issue I put two small plastic eye shadow containers into the bottom compartment, with the top one flush inside effectively blocking anything from going past the second curve.

Second significant issue was the device was pressing too tightly against the bottom of my cock. I had to lower the plate. The catch is the plate can only be lowered two ways, one by loosening the belt and using the V lock holes to lower the plate (which reduces your overall security) or two lower the plate at its connection point (which can be lowered one notch). I choose to lower the belt at the connection point and then put longer screws in with a bolt on the front to ensure it stayed very secure. That reduced the pressing against my cock from breaking me, to being viable through the day.

I will note I'm not sure how well the device will do long term. I'm nearly one week in the belt currently but would like to go a month until I do a fully cleaning (assuming I need to then). But the belt design is very tight. The inside where you stick your penis has a lipped design which is very comfortable but also presses against your cock significantly when the belt is adjusted tight and you get very horny. For me the bottom penis nerve is getting pressed and teased very significantly when get horny and press/grind and this could present long term problems, or just make me less sensitive.

Desairs, John, AllySiss and 2 others like this.
  2. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    Oh last thing is the chains. I'm a bit mixed on having gone with chain straps. They are the least adjustable and require tools to try different sizes (and possibly retaping or something else to cover). On the other hand they are tough and have some weight to them. I was a bit concerned with the Chinese belts the thin flat metal straps would feel too flimsy.

I do need to tighten both my chains up two - three links and try lowering the front of my belt a little for a slightly better fit.

Desairs, hers and Bound4life like this.
  3. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    Maybe replace the chains with vinyl-coated cable ?

KatlynAshe likes this.
  4. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    I had one of those. As a 170cm asian, I got the minimum size but was too big, and the chains were too long so the had to be attached at the side points (presumably they are there for handcuff mounts). The bottom of the cage is also quite wide so leaves a weird flat mark and rubs your thighs as you walk which can turn into a very sore sore. In the end I just threw it away because it was too uncomftoable.

5. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    Strictly speaking, it is not from Dark Horse, but from an unknown Chinese manufacturer. The product is sold on Aliexpress, DHGate, Ebay and probably on other platforms too by numerous vendors, and there are many versions of this product available.

It's not a an "Enforcer clone" (thread title), as "Enforcer" is just a random name for a higher-quality product which is also made in China (with some parts imported from outside China though) and also sold by various vendors under various product names. I even think that the more expensive product that you call Enforcer is newer than the product you ordered.

All of these products are actually Goethals knockoffs, but the Chinese actually improved the penis tube compared to the original Goethals tube, while Goethals make the new Carrara models very different, so there's not much of a resemblance anymore between the Carrara and the Chinese knockoffs.

I own the same belt but with a single cable. I can confirm that it is easier to shorten the chain than the cable. But the chain is not made of chainless steel, and the coating is just a shrinking tube that soon comes off and leaves the chain pinching and rusting. I have a chinese belt (yet another design) with a chain and I find the chain not comfortable at all, but I pulled a thick PVC hose over it and that made in feel much better and easier to clean. While this is the perfect solution for a single chain, it might make the diameter to big for the Y-shaped chain. You might end up sitting with your buttocks on thick cables.

For me, it doesn't prevent masturbation. I needed to buy the more expensive product (which fits tighter due to its 3d-shaped waist band) AND attach a 5.5 mm silicone dilator to prevent masturbation.

On the other hand, I don't need to open the hatch for cleaning. I can rinse the penis tube from the top as well as from the bottom, and the water will come out through all of the holes.

I can pull out easily unless wearing a thick dilator (see above). Getting the penis back in, however, is difficult, and aligning it properly is almost impossible.

Me too, but for a different reason. The distance between the waist belt and the penis tube was too short for me.

These 2 little screws being fragile and unscrewing themselves unless additionally secured was an experience I made too. The front plate of the more expensive product version is significantly better, although the friction against the waist belt end parts causes strange squeaking noises sometimes.

John likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice