Custom Collar Tutorial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Merchant, Jul 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Merchant

Merchant New member

CA
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    Hello all,

The girl friend and I have been experimenting with different things lately. We visited a sex shop (mostly for entertainment) and after holding a cheap silicon collar up to my neck, with the word “SLUT” in raised white letters on it she expressed great interest. I have dabbled in leather work for a while, and after looking at what most stores have to offer I’ve been quiet disappointed with the quality, and after making a strap on harness I decided to make a collar.

I just wanted to do this initial post to make sure there was interest in a guide and that this was in the right place. I've typed it up and taken the pictures, but still need to edit and put it all together in a coherent manner. Let me know if this is something you want!

Thanks!

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    I do not know how many here are leather workers. I know that it was much easier to just buy a collar. I have not used it in a decade but still own it. If you have the money you can get very good quality leather collars from professionals who work with leather all the time. In fact, one such guy also made a few of my holsters, a phone case and some other small items. Give him a design and he will duplicate it, often making it better.

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    I would be interested in a tutorial like this, anything that teaches a useful skill is worthwhile. I'm jealous of the guys who can buy a cheap device and then mess around with their tools to make it ten times better and fit like a glove. If I could do the same I would be much happier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice