Custom Chastity Keys

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by That Punk Ass, Jun 22, 2022.

1. That Punk Ass

That Punk Ass Member

Consultant
    Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    The past few months I have been working on designing custom key blanks for chastity device locks. Mainly the stealth or cylinder lock that inserts into the device rather than the padlock style.

Although I did make one for the small ABUS padlock.

After some input from the community I created a pre-cut model based on the Kink3D lock/key set sold on the Kink3D accessories website. Kink3D assured me that all the lock/key sets have the same key pattern. I also randomly purchased batches over the course of a few months to confirm the key pattern was consistent.

For those who would like to check out the key blanks and pre-cut key designs I made, you can look at the different options and materials at my Shapeways site:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/chastegoods

Thanks

2. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    Just want to pop in here and say that assuming this works out with the precut key and lock, this is genius for those that want a thrifty alternative without a DIY. Nice job.

3. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    I have written about this before, but you and your KH could jointly design something unique and symbolic for you. I had a silver necklace made for my wife some years ago now. I features and thin, silver ring; inside that is a heart of the same guage silver and inside that a solid, stylised, keyhole.
    It has often been admired and whenever anyone aks what it means my Wife tells them it is 'because I have the key to his heart. And no one has ever taken it any further !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice